AwStats plugin for DA [Still in BETA]

updated to 2.0.1 but I still see a blank user list.

Attachments

• awstats.jpg
    awstats.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 279
Chrysalis said:
updated to 2.0.1 but I still see a blank user list.

Could you run following command as admin:

su admin if you logged in as root through ssh.

cat /etc/passwd | grep /home/ | awk -F: '{ print $1 }' | tr '\n' ':'

OR

cat /etc/passwd | grep /usr/home/ | awk -F: '{ print $1 }' | tr '\n' ':'

outputs nothing

same when I do as root, I know you didnt want me to do it as roto but I did it to see if permission problem with admin user.

it was hard for you to do since I gave you the root use rline but the actual users are listed with /home and not /usr/home, the same command like this

lists the users seperated by : symbols.

fusionictnl said:
Could you run following command as admin:

su admin if you logged in as root through ssh.

OR

cat /etc/passwd | grep /usr/home/ | awk -F: '{ print $1 }' | tr '\n' ':' [/B]

Chrysalis said:
it was hard for you to do since I gave you the root use rline but the actual users are listed with /home and not /usr/home, the same command like this

lists the users seperated by : symbols

I don't see difference in my first command and your command ?

Can you run that command as "admin" and see if it works ?

<SCRIPT>
function dotoggle (num) {

for (x=0;x<num;x++) {
if (document.getElementById("check["+x+"]").checked) document.getElementById("check["+x+"]").checked=false;
else document.getElementById("check["+x+"]").checked=true;
}
}
</SCRIPT>

PHP Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/admin/index.html on line 14
a_welcome.txt
admin.allocation
admin.conf
admin.list
admin.usage
backup_crons.list
ip.list
ips
login.hist
next_ticket.number
packages
php_safe_mode.cache
r_welcome.txt
reseller.list
services.status
show_all_users.cache
tickets.list
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: commit in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/admin/index.html on line 19
<B>Select the users that can access the Awstats Plugin:</B><FORM><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[0]' value='admin' >admin<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[1]' value='*****' >*****<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[2]' value='*****' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[3]' value='******' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[4]' value='****' >****<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[5]' value='*******' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[6]' value='****' >****<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[7]' value='****' >*****<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[8]' value='*******' >*******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[9]' value='*****' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[10]' value='******' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[11]' value='*****' >*****<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[12]' value='*****' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[13]' value='*****' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[14]' value='******' >******<BR><INPUT TYPE='checkbox' NAME='check[15]' value='*****' >******<BR><BR><INPUT TYPE='BUTTON' ONCLICK='dotoggle(16)' VALUE='Toggle'>   <INPUT TYPE='SUBMIT' VALUE='Save'><INPUT TYPE='HIDDEN' NAME='commit' VALUE=1></FORM>

I have edited out usernames

Ok its because I had exec function disabled in php.ini, is there a way for this to work without me reducing my security so not using exec?

I just installed the awstats plugin but after installed it on a test user I got this error when trying to access awstats:
Error: Couldn't open config file "awstats.obelix.ourdomain.se.conf" nor "awstats.conf" after searching in path ".,/etc/awstats,/usr/local/etc/awstats,/etc,/etc/opt/awstats": No such file or directory

- Did you use the correct URL ?
Example: http://localhost/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mysite
Example: http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=mysite
- Did you create your config file 'awstats.obelix.ourdomain.se.conf' ?
If not, you can run "./../../tools/configure.pl" from command line, or create it manually.

Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).
Is it because I try to access it through the "http://ourcp.com/~user" url?

Yes.. Awstats looks at it's domain name to find the correct file:

for example:

if you type blaat.ext/awstats : it will open /etc/awstats/awstats.blaat.ext.conf

if you type in x.x.x.x/~user/aswstats

it will try to search something else ;)

In you're case it's trying to find:

awstats.obelix.ourdomain.se.conf

look if it exists in /etc/awstats and it is the correct file as explained above

Internal Server Error

This is what I receive when I install the software.

Internal Server Error

Thanks

Bill

Did you make sure all directories and files were chmodded correctly? (755) And all belong to the correct user and group? (username:username) ?

I just installed the AWplugin version 2.0.2 and checked all the users in admin level.
In the user level no one can install/reinstall/tune AWstats. With version 1.9.3 they could?

Does anybody know what to do?

thanks
Hessel

Back