Enable/Disable Statistics

layer0

Verified User
There should be a way to enable/disable awstats and webalizer on a per-user basis. Some users complain that awstats take up a significant portion of disk space, currently there doesn't seem to be a very clean, manageable way to disable it (besides using chattr to prevent writing on awstats directory).

Also per domain please

There should be a way to enable/disable awstats and webalizer on a per-user basis. Some users complain that awstats take up a significant portion of disk space, currently there doesn't seem to be a very clean, manageable way to disable it (besides using chattr to prevent writing on awstats directory).

Here also asking for this Feature, more important is per domain?

Searched but found this.. so not a standard solution yet?

http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=35547

thanks

Still this upcomming feature is only for User so?

Here also asking for this Feature, more important is per domain?

Or anyway how to delete used space and logs per Domain

For Awstats and webalyzer?

This in User GUI?

Last edited:
Regarding disk space usage and AWStats, it is possible to disable the html files from being generated by adding ADD_HTML=0 to custom/awstats_process.sh

Regarding disk space usage and AWStats, it is possible to disable the html files from being generated by adding ADD_HTML=0 to custom/awstats_process.sh

Thanks Dito

You know howto when todo only for some domains?

I mean delete and some other things/settings per domain, where domains statics tooks to many diskspace, or statics are not wanted for that domains

Sorry i did search but don't know where to start / look

I am sorry, but I don't know how to do it for only some domains.

Thanks anyway.

I still think that easy deleting statics files per domain, and also set per domain in GUI would be a very nice feature.

For those who have "parked" domains not for selling for example, with the upcomming feature per User you have to move such to a new separate other to solve!

Back