Domain create problem

sokrate

In DirectAdmin when adding a domain page for a long time to boot and then issues a "Your connection has timed out" in the list of domain is created but that's no DNS entry. and deleting domain is the same for a long time to boot and then again "Your connection has timed out" in the list but he remains esl second time to try to remove it is removed properly.

It's hard to understand what you mean.

domain page: Do you mean when adding a new domain to a current user?

long time to boot: What do you mean by "boot"? Generally boot means starting a computer.

Do you own your server? Or are you the client of a hosting company? If you're the client of a hosting company, then you need to ask your hosting company about problems with your service.

Jeff

Do u have smthng is scripts/custom (maybe dns replication scripts)? Check this dir and check execution time for host google.com - maybe ext. dns doesn't work properly

for jaisman:
i have deleted my post about return-path because answers in it were wrong and it could confuse other users. Usually i don't delete my posts. Thanks for interest. It is not possible to answer your question by privat messaging

for jlasman:
i have deleted my post about return-path because answers in it were wrong and it could confuse other users. Usually i don't delete my posts. Thanks for interest. It is not possible to answer your question by privat messaging
Thanks for the clarification. I'm going to figure out why I can't be PMd, as I don't have it turned off.

Jeff

Back