Varnish Plugin + DirectAdmin = OMG

I'm pleased to announce the release of the DirectAdmin Varnish Plugin version 1.6.0b. The new release sports the following:

1) Varnish 3.0.3

2) DirectAdmin UI / GUI to manage Varnish

3) Major performance improvements by upgrading Varnish and doing less static file versionning

4) Improved Varnish static parameters

5) Numerous bug fixes

davarnish.png

Enjoy!

Attachments

• davarnish-300x181.png
    davarnish-300x181.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 177
I'm pleased to announce the release of the DirectAdmin Varnish Plugin version 1.6.0b. The new release sports the following:

1) Varnish 3.0.3

2) DirectAdmin UI / GUI to manage Varnish

3) Major performance improvements by upgrading Varnish and doing less static file versionning

4) Improved Varnish static parameters

5) Numerous bug fixes

View attachment 1525

Enjoy!

still funcional in DA 1.49.1 ?

is possible update to varnish 4.1?, I see the last version of this plugin use varnish 3

Problem With Varnish Install Centos 7

Hello.
I can not install unixy varnish plugin on centos 7 64

SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xd1' in file installvarnish on line 1, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

No well documented.
I bought directadmin version but cPanel manual sent from site.
Please fix this problems

How about giving some support, and this within 24 hours without having to pay $ 10,- to get faster support?

Guy's... this is not the way to go

How about giving some support, and this within 24 hours without having to pay $ 10,- to get faster support?

Guy's... this is not the way to go

I know this is an old post. But just in case you haven't received the email, plugin support is now free of charge. Just submit a request and get help if you need it.

Also, SSL caching is now implemented and is seamless.

Cheers

Back