What is wrong with e-mail sales and support?

tertychniy

Verified User
I had sent you an e-mail two or three times asking for a few answers and I did not reciveve a word from you guys, what is wrong with your service? Am I going to have same kind of service after purchasing a license?
:eek:

So check your spam box, or/and try with another email.

Always get reply from there, maybe 3 days later.. but always... the time i wasnt getting reply was cause they came to my spam and i didnt notice.

Regards

So check your spam box, or/and try with another email.

Always get reply from there, maybe 3 days later.. but always... the time i wasnt getting reply was cause they came to my spam and i didnt notice.

Regards

I had sent an e-mail twice from e-mail boxes: 1 from my domain name, the other one from an Aol account, third one was sent thru https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php never got any answer, zero words from DA sales and support over a week, spam folder is clean, no phone number to call and ask, what is this?
I think I have to change my mind in my hosting CP software choise.

I agree with the other posters, something is wrong with your email.

I have been running DA for 2 years, but never had a reason to contact them.

I wanted to purchase a second license but had a couple of questions first so I sent them an email. I got a reply back very quickly, then exchanged several emails with the sales rep - even after hours and got a reply right away.

Here also. We have semi-frozen our account, a week passed and no answer (email, safesubmit form, forum)

Back