google apps differnt alias handle in local server

zos

i have a google apps acc
and 4 domains
1.com
1.ir
12.ir
123.ir
-- my main domain 1.com i working fine in google apps so i wanted to add other accounts as alias so if i wanted to send [email protected] it will go to 1.com.
in google apps they dont support .ir domain so i have to do it in my own server.
in cpanel i just set main domain mx and set total mail forwarders to other ones. so all
*@12.ir will go to *@1.com
-- in direct admin i added my .ir domains as alias and my main domain mx are set but nothing happend none of my emais to *@12.ir will not deliver to *@1.com
--
what am i missing here?

If 1.com is handled by Google Apps, you can't do such an email forwarding.

i dont get it . in whm/cpanel i used to forward all emails in [email protected] to [email protected]
and it worked fine.
here if add alias to my main domain in directadmin it will automatically send all of my alias mails to the main domain mails yes ?
--my main domain has Google's mx records and mails are working fine. but other mails are not forwarding to them

In directadmin you should add 1.ir as a regular domain not as alias/pointer in order to do email forwarding in your particular case.

i know . i think i must explain it more to be clear.. sorry for my poor enlgish.
i want all of my domains mails forward to single main domain .
--
in the case u said there is no automation in directadmin about that when mail handler is outside of the server like google apps . so there is no other way than manualy make forwarders for every email by making separted domains .

You can not add a pointer/alias to a domain, which MX is handled by Google in order to forwards all emails to that one, that is added into Google Apps.

If you want to forwards all email from
1.ir
12.ir
123.ir

to

1.com (handled by Google),

you need to add 1.ir, 12.ir, 123.ir as regular domains with MX records pointing to your server with DA and forward all email with Catch-All function to Google servers.

And how did you do the forwards in cPanel? As long as the 1.com domain's DNS has MX records for Google mail, you should be able to just use regular forwards.

Jeff

Back