How to uninstall ClamAV on centos?

Dauser2007

Verified User
hi,

How to uninstall ClamAV on centos? after i CustomBuild ClamAV i got mysql automatic stop, and apache looks like hung too. i have to restart apache then everything back normal. i think which is ClamAV problem ! so i wanna remove that from box. hope someone can help around !

thanks!

Dauser

There is no way to remove things installed from source unless you know where it put all the files and then you just delete them.

There is no way to remove things installed from source unless you know where it put all the files and then you just delete them.
There may be a make target in the source code tree for uninstall; if there is you can cd to the source code tree and run:
Code:
# make uninstall
If the target doens't exist, then you need to find the executable file and uninstall it manually, and then remove the source directory and it's contents.

Jeff

i have Question here i have whm Access with Root But cpanel not Allow to me upload any simple File like php

i have root access Can any body knonw how to bypass this 1662388798976.png

Please. Check file dates and don't necropost with some totally different issue in a 11 years old post.
Create a new post for your issue.
Also if you run cPanel, you're on the wrong support forum.

Back