Schedule for beta

jeremy156

Verified User
I'm an end-user of DirectAdmin and very much looking forward to being able to enable DKIM. The host provider won't work with features that are not supported (understandably) and so I am curious with regards the expected timescale for this progressing from beta into a supported feature.

Many thanks,
Jeremy Solly

I can say im using DKIM on a prioduction server without any issue, but, is up to your hosting provider to enable or not that function.

Just DA Staff should reply correctly to your request.

Regards

Are any DA staff able to respond to this question on schedule/timescale please?

Many thanks,
Jeremy

I doubt it will happen because its not even that useful of a feature.

Hi,

Can anyone from Directadmin team give us a indicative timeframe for the DKIM feature to pass from Beta to Stable?

Thanks

I do feel this remains a reasonable question - and one that remains unanswered. If the developers have put the effort into understanding DKIM and implementing it, I'm interested to learn what the results of their beta testing have been and whether it'll progress to being a supported function, with UI integration.

For me, this is all about being able to avoid mail delays when sending legitimate bulk email to Yahoo users - DKIM is one of the criteria they use to determine that you are a reasonable bulk mailer.

Respectfully looking forward to an update soon,
Jeremy

Back