how to become Verified User

Imre90647

Verified User
i have join direct admin about 2 week, but i don't know what is different about Verified User and registered user? and how to become Verified User.
Thanks

posting as far???
maybe i don't understand :confused: i have seen have some mem just had post 5-6 post is verified user :-?
and sr but what diferent about veri and regis?

missed a , :)

As far as i know the verified user come after an amount of post on the forum, or, maybe the da staff change the status.

The only difference i know between register and verified is the ability to edit posts, if there are other, i dont know.

Regards

Why would you care about this? It's just a status set by the forum software. It has absolutely no important meaning.

I'm not sure of all the differences between Registered Users and Verified Users but one is that Registered Users cannot post signatures. There are probably a few others as well; the purpose of setting it up that way is to keep automated signup bots and malicious posters from signing up and sending automated posts that appear legitimate to casual readers but are really meant only for links for google.

It's only one of the methods used to keep the spammers at bay.

Please feel free to reply with why you should be made a Verified User now instead of waiting until it just happens.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff and Selle

I don't know why but when i sign in to the forum and saw i so different with another people, i'm feel so disapointed -.-
i just want to be simple member. If possible please made me to be a Verified :p, and maybe i need edit post and have sign -.-
PLS help me...!!!

Thanks...

missed a , :)

As far as i know the verified user come after an amount of post on the forum, or, maybe the da staff change the status.

The only difference i know between register and verified is the ability to edit posts, if there are other, i dont know.

Regards
cool. how can I be a super moderator or something? also maybe can you set me to verified

Back