How to check for expired domain names?

Kod

Verified User
Hi,

Is there a way to detect accounts with expired domain names that customers and resellers leave on a server?

Thanks

Hello,

I've never seen anything of that kind before. One thing I've seen and been testing is a script which would check the list of hosted domains on a subject of which NS servers are used for every one. So you might want to find this script or write your own.

Send me a PM if you're ready to hire me for writing such a script.

whmcs...

whmcs has a domain resolver tool, this checks all domains in the system and shows what are resolving to the server. if they are expired they no longer resolve to that server ip anymore.
Other domain resolver tools exist that are web based and work in a similar way.

whmcs has a domain resolver tool, this checks all domains in the system and shows what are resolving to the server. if they are expired they no longer resolve to that server ip anymore.
Other domain resolver tools exist that are web based and work in a similar way.
but if the domain not getting resolved then it is may be due to some other problem
not all time we get the same conclusion of if the domain not resolved then the domain get expire

Should be nice as plugin/FR a way to see all expiring date in directadmin, this should help on expiring comunications with some nice scripts...

Regards

Back