What is wrong with people from DirectAdmin

uberguru

Verified User
I just bought a lifetime license and i had issues installing because of different OS version and i sent out email for about 3 days now and no reply from them. They only sent out one reply asking me to check my server OS and now no reply. It is 3 days now and no reply after making such purchase

What is going on with this people? I am really aggravated now. This is a real mess because now i cannot do what i need to do on time.

Are you using their safe-submit page (Google or search these forums)? Have you whitelisted them for replies?

Jeff

Are you using their safe-submit page (Google or search these forums)? Have you whitelisted them for replies?

Jeff

I still haven't gotten a reply yet.
They replied once asking me to check the OS version on server, as a i said and since then no reply.
So that confirms i didn't whitelist them.

I still haven't received a reply.
I have sent other emails. So i mean how can i get to this people now?
I basically cannot contact them in no means. No phone number to call.

You didn't reply as to whether or not you tried their safe-submit page for later correspondence. Nor did you reply that you've whitelisted them.

Jeff

You didn't reply as to whether or not you tried their safe-submit page for later correspondence. Nor did you reply that you've whitelisted them.

Jeff

What english are you speaking.
I said i didn't whitelist nothing since i got their first reply.
And i son't know what safe-submit is since i can get reply from them and i have never had problems in the past sending emails to their support.

So i really don't get it.
So far up till now no response from them. None and i just purchased a full lifetime license (second one)

just try what jlasman proposed you, use the safe submit page to make sure your email is reaching them.

having been able to contact them once does not automatically means a mail problem will never happen in the future.

What english are you speaking.
I said i didn't whitelist nothing since i got their first reply.
I'm writing in American english. In American english, two negatives do not reinforce one another, but rather create a positive.

So when you write I didn't whitelist nothing, if you're writing in American english, you're writing that you did whitelist something (or even everything).

But you may not be writing in American english, and there's certainly room for misunderstanding.

Which is why I'm asking.

Jeff

Back