Add Block IP button to IP/User tables for faster blocking (SKINS) - WHERE ?

andy69

Verified User
Hello,

I just updatet to 1.4.1, that Button should be available, but I can´t see it:cool:

Thanks for helping

Andy ;P

Helo Alex,

I tried the other skins too, but usually I have the ENHANCED.

I also tried to find the brute_force..... html, to check if there is the code line inside but can´t find it on my server ??

Thanks,
Andy ;P

Add Block IP button to IP/User tables for faster blocking (SKINS) - NOT IN MY SKINS !

Hello DA Team,

please help me with this "Problem"

It´s not in my skins and I can´t see it on my Brute Force Site.

I have the latest DA Version installed on DEBIAN 6 x64

Thanks
Andy ;P

Will you send a screen-shot of what you see there in directadmin on a page of BFM?

THANKS YOU ALEX for helping me :cool:

da-1.jpg

da-2.jpg

da-3.jpg

Make sure you've got installed:

/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/block_ip.sh
/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/brute_force_notice_ip.sh

as there is a check added:

Code:
|*if HAVE_BLOCK_SH="1"|
<input type='button' value='Block IPs' onclick="if (confirm('Are you sure you want to block these IPs?')){document.tableform.action.value = 'block_ips';document.tableform.submit();}">
  <b>|</b>  
|*endif|

See http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=380 for details.

So, try it and update us with results, I can't say anything of this, as I've never tested it before. If you need I can do it for you as a commerce service, or you might want to hire somebody else from these forums.

Setup this is no problem for me, I wanted to know if I can try the CentOS advice or the other one for the Debian 6 instead.
I not want that my system is going down for wrong coding !

Do you know WHY it´s not in my DA Version ??!! Cant DA send me an update ?

The both files do not exist by default, there was an explanation of that fact, you'd better search the forums, if you need it, as I've got no link. If your Debian uses iptables, of course you might want to try the solution. I doubt it might really block or destroy anything on your server. Of course you should take care not to block yourself.

Back