DirectAppmin

I've moved these posts to a new thread as it looks as if this will become a discussion of a different product.

Jeff

@Jeff, Thank you!

@tristan, always good to get input about what functionality users need/want, thanks!

Yes, I have developed this App. I thought this was the correct sub forum because other apps where also presented here by their developers?

It appears that this subforum is possibly being misused. See what I mean by reading the subforum descriptions; this subforum is for discussion, the advertising subforum is for announcements. I'll leave it here for now, and ask DirectAdmin staff to make a determination.

Jeff

For people how want to review the App, I have some promo codes available. Please message me to request one.

Last week I bought the app (missed the promo #$#%) and must say that it looks very promissing. Stable product and no crashes detected. Very handy for doing some quick user changes. Additional functionality would be welcome but until now I did not miss anything special.

Looks good. Now all we need is a port to Android. I currently use an HTC Evo tablet when away from my desk, but I'd much rather have an app than use the browser.

Jeff

I just bought the app and it looks good.
Only i'm missing a explanation about functions on your websites.
For Example the Settings option in the main screen where you can enable passcode.

Regards,
Wilco

Too bad Android is a completely different OS, so you would have to rebuild it from scratch. I know an app for Android exists - http://www.webadminmobile.com/ - but i'am not sure if it works (well) on a tablet.

@Wilco - I'm happy to answer any questions, please send me a message if something is unclear.

@bwam,

The Android app doesn't let you administer users. We find that's the thing we need to do most on the road. I'll probably buy it, try it, and create a thread to discuss it, so maybe it'll get updated.

Jeff

@Bwam,

The information what I miss, is about the passcode configuration.
For what can you use it and how does it work.

Regards,
Wilco

@Wilco, It is an extra security measurement for if you lose your phone. If you enable the passcode in the Settings menu, you will need to enter the passcode every time you start the App before you can use it.

Thx.
That was the information i was looking for.
Tip: Put this info on your website, so other people can easily find it.

Regards,
Wilco

The app looks great for layout simple fast en fast reacting.

I bought the APP yesterday, but missed some small things, when is select a user en want to change for example pop3 e-mail accounts get the error getting quota file Cannot open the password file for reading.
And that for some account other accounts work it dont know why this error sometimes is.
What i also missed is the Brute Force attack option in the menu also the Mail queue would be nice in case of spamming and check if the queu is ok.

Last edited:
Back