html.pages not working on my NEW reseller domain !

Nikitia

I uploaded my index.html to my server, but when I go to see it on line my site just showing a blank page !

Properties of this are :

protocol : unknown protocol
Type : not available
Connection : not encrypted
Address : about:blank

The page is uploaded in the public_html !

I don't have this problem with my other Websites, but this is a Vhost which I'm trying to set up as a reseller on my own server !

Please advice,
Thanks,
Nikitia

You can also mail me at : [email protected]

Are you using DirectAdmin? If not then we can't help you, because we can only support users of DirectAdmin.

Presuming you are hosting on DirectAdmin, then please let us know the domain name, the IP#, and the complete path to where you've updated index.html.

Jeff

Are you using DirectAdmin? If not then we can't help you, because we can only support users of DirectAdmin.

Presuming you are hosting on DirectAdmin, then please let us know the domain name, the IP#, and the complete path to where you've updated index.html.

Jeff

Yes, I'm hosting on DirectAdmin !

Domain name : http://strictlyamateurgirls.tk

NS1: ns1.vrij.nl
NS1 IP: 81.26.219.101
NS2: ns2.vrij.nl
NS2 IP: 81.26.219.101

/domains/strictlyamateurgirls.tk/public_html/index.html

I can give You also access to my DA Panel if needed by PM !

Thanks for responding !

Regards,
Nikitia

Sorry it took a while to get your post unmoderated so we could see it; it was being moderated because of the domain name and our aggressive anti-spam filters.

The problem I see is that strictlyamateurgirls.tk is NOT pointing to those IP#s at the registrar. You need to resolve that issue at your registrar, which appears to be dot.tk.

Until the nameservers are set properly at the registrar, the domain won't resolve.

Jeff

This sound maybe crazy, but can You or someone else help me to set up this ?

Because whatever I'm trying to do....it's NOT working !
I'm just a simple girl...Not a computer wizz....

Thanks,
Nikitia

Hello,

If strictlyamateurgirls.tk is NOT pointing to those IP#s at the registrar, then you should go to your domain control panel and set the correct nameservers. Note that it may take up to 72 hours, before the nameservers resolve.
If you don't know how to set the nameservers, I can help you with that.

Regards, Themis

Back