Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Getting ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38

    Question Getting ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

    Hello all,

    I had a question as to why I am receiving this error.

    The error is
    Code:
    The webpage at XXX might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.
    I checked in the php.ini and I have set zlib compression to On
    Code:
    ; Note: You need to use zlib.output_handler instead of the standard
    ;       output_handler, or otherwise the output will be corrupted.
    zlib.output_compression = On
    ;zlib.output_compression_level = -1
    However, I still seem to get that error when I have compression enabled on forums, and the most annoying thing is I get it while using PHPMyAdmin.

    Anyone know of a fix that would stop this error? For now I can avoid it on my forums since it has the option to not use compression, however on PHPMyAdmin it is annoying. If I keep refreshing the page the site will eventually load sometimes but I end up keep getting that error.

    Here is a picture of the connection:

    As you can see it _IS_ using deflate

    Thanks,
    -eNkrypt
    Last edited by enkrypt; 06-10-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Open_basedir (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED)
    By Daz29 in forum Admin-Level Difficulties
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •