Email piping hell.

pipe2mouth

Been going at this for a good two hours. Decided I'd try my luck here.

I'm using WHMCS and trying to get email piping to work. The email addresses are created ([email protected], [email protected]) on DirectAdmin, and the support department "support" has me as an assigned admin user (where my email address for my user is [email protected])

I've tried every possible permutation and I still can't get the darn emails to forward to my account.

"| php -q /home/admin/domains/example.com/public_html/myfolder/pipe/pipe.php"
"| /usr/local/bin/php /home/admin/domains/example.com/private_html/my/pipe/pipe.php"
"| /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/admin/domains/example.com/private_html/my/pipe/pipe.php"
"| php -q /home/admin/domains/example.com/private_html/my/pipe/pipe.php"

I have a symbolic link between myfolder and "my" - thus, i can call my.example.com - I also have SSL setup so private_html is being used as well.

What is going on =_=

And yes, /usr/local/bin/php is where php is installed.

Hey,

The most obvious question would be where is "pipe.php" located?

What is the path WHMCS tells you to use?

I just changed over to piping this morning and it works well.

David

Hey,

The most obvious question would be where is "pipe.php" located?

What is the path WHMCS tells you to use?

I just changed over to piping this morning and it works well.

David

Hey David - thanks for the reply --

pipe.php is located
/home/admin/domains/example.com/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php

WHMCS tells me to use
/home/admin/domains/example.com/private_html/my/pipe/pipe.php

I get the autoresponders just fine, so we know it's connecting to the database. WHMCS also reports that the ticket was imported successfully in the ticket mail import log.

/scratcheshead

Seems to have fixed itself, or something. I created a new admin user and a new email account for directadmin for said admin and it was catching them just fine.

WOohooooo

Hey,

OK... Unless I mis-understand something... Is this part of the problem?

Admins can only reply to tickets, not open new ones so submit a ticket from any other email address and it should be accepted.

I ran across that earlier on WHMCS.com...

David

Back