Html5 Responsive Website Builder

@Lanbri:

Did I make a mistake in my post? I can't recall now if it's software we'd install on our own server, or if it would run on your server and then supply code for us to put on our server. Please remind me here and I'll correct my post if post #18, above, is in error. Please feel free to call and say 'hi' if you have a moment.

Thanks.

Jeff

+1 for this. We've been looking for a good website builder for a long time. I really hope this project can turn to a decent, clear and good-looking website builder.

@Jeff: sorry for the late reply, yes you are correct it works via an API established between directadmin and our software

@Sander: Thank you for your positive comment, were working hard to build exactly that!

@Jeff: sorry for the late reply, yes you are correct it works via an API established between directadmin and our software
Still not sure. Your software running on your server? Or your software running on our server?

Thanks.

Jeff

@grockord: Thank you for your interest in our services
@Jeff: You were correct its our software on our servers, interacting with a plugin installed into directadmin

Unfortunately I had to take on some paid work to continue development, once we finish these two contracts I'll be back working on it.

nobaloney - I understood it that way:

1. The presentation part is installed on your DA server, the backend is on theirs.

2. The users open the application and create a website, then they publish it - it places the generated files in their FTP public_html folder.

3. The published website has nothing to do neither with DA plugin, nor the server of the website builder. It's just HTML5 + CSS and javascript code. Even if the website builder go "out of business" (hopefully not!), the websites won't stop. Only the website builder will stop.

Thanks. I found that out speaking with @Lanbri some time ago but never thought to update the thread.

Jeff

so is this project still alive?
visited the site but where are they today?

Back