FTP quota

Hello,

Why do you need it for? Do you want within one hosting account to set separate quotas for sub FTP accounts? Or what?

Anyway you might want to use these post scripts

ftp_create_post.sh
ftp_modify_post.sh
ftp_delete_post.sh

to add any instructions you want.

Related: http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=627

Hi zEitEr,
thanks for your answer!
I need it to run http://www.hostthebest.com/storage.php
this script work with ftp accounts, and the quota is for the storage package limit
I belive that it Should be easy and support create by api like in Cpanel
createftpuser4.jpg

Best Regards,
Star Network.

Last edited:
By default directadmin does not set quotas for sub- FTP-accounts, it does set quotas only for system accounts (i.e. users in directadmin), so you should either create separate users with domains at reseller level in Directadmin, or if you need quotas for sub FTP-accounts, use post scripts to achieve the desired.

Note, I'm (as well as some others here) ready to give you a commerce service in order to modify your Directadmin installation and apply quotas for sub FTP-accounts (ie additional FTP accounts to one system account under single homedir like /home/user/). But are you sure you really need it?

Anyway don't hesitate to contact me for a quote, in case you really want this customization and are ready to pay for it.

Hi
First, thanks again for your support and offering
Working with script is not very good option for me since we need to give different quota limit for each user / package
the best way is to make it work like it work in Cpanel
it possible to do that as custom script that will work even after upgrading the DirectAdmin?

Yours sincerely,
Shalom Burla
Star Network and Promotion LTD

One more time, are you sure you don't want to use system quotas and create separate users which would have FTP access to the server?

I don't know how the other do their custom scripts, but yes, it's possible to protect customization against been overwritten with directadmin upgrades, and you'll be still able to do upgrades.

Hello,

If you want me to customize/write scripts for you please feel free to contact me the most suitable for you way: it can be PM on these forums, and/or web form on the site from my siglines.

Back