mod_security

Daz29

Verified User
I could see no other place to post this but here, so please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section.. :)

I have tried to do it myself, and I think I succeeded as phpmyadmin was throwing errors about GET, I then added the phpmyadmin exception and phpmyadmin was OK again, but problem is when I try : http://www.xxxx.com/?abc=../../ at one of the websites on the vps, mod_security shows no signs of blocking it (and I'm sure it is supposed to?).

I wouldn't want to try and troubleshoot it any more, my server has been down enough lately!

I'd rather leave it to someone with a bit more experience, anyone willing to do this for me to have it working as it should, I am willing to pay a price?

Thank you

Hi,

I've replied back, I tried the link at your site with no luck.

Thanks for your help

Just wanted to thank zEitEr for ensuring mod_security was working properly on my server, hopefully my clients websites wont be hacked again now! Only time will tell!

Thanks again!

Hi,

Anybody knows if that guide also works on CentOS 6.3 ?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Why should it be not working? Though I did not read the guide carefully and did not follow it, I don't any reason why it won't work on CentOS 6.3.

Back