Debian vs Centos

groomy

Verified User
Hello, I have a server on debian 5 + DirectAdmin. I made backups on a backup disk. Is it possible to install these backups on a server with Centos DA course?
Or should I install it on a Debian 5 as before?
thank you

Hello,

Users can be restored on any supported OS if their backups were made with directadmin.

it's good, but when i upgrade DA i have this message after :
[root@ns201305 ~]# /etc/init.d/directadmin restart
Stopping DirectAdmin: [FAILED]
Starting DirectAdmin: /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Check directadmin logs, did you had installation issue?

Have you check the OS in License match your current OS in use?

Regards

My hoster provided the package (OVH) everything was ok and when I did the update DirectAdmin planted?

I did update from DirectAdmin. I received an e-mail as well and what it etrait after more accessible. Sites work well.

Not after ./directadmin p i have the error
[root@ns201305 directadmin]# ./directadmin p
./directadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Have you changed uid and lid value in the wget command?

I still think you got the wrong executable.

Also, for next time i suggest you to update from directadmin instead from console.

Regards

I have changed the license number and the customer and the first time I did the update from DA..
The mail
A new message or response with subject:

DirectAdmin has been updated

has arrived for you to view.
Follow this link to view it:

Try run:

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o

Regards

The massage after :
Code:
[root@ns201305 ~]# /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I think you need to retry the update procedure or contact your provider to check if the license match your OS.

Me zeither and other people here offer system administration jobs, if interested, pm who you want for a quote.

Regards

Back