Bulk Additions to email accounts and forwarders

kevinb

Verified User
We routinely help customers migrate over to directadmin and also have customers wishing to add multiple email accounts/forwarders. The current web interface is very slow for bulk additions.

I would like to suggest adding the ability to bulk add through a web interface similar to the multiple upload. If the page allowed for 10-20 email/forwarders to be set at once that would be awesome.

As a minimum I would appreciate once an account is created instead of only having "Click HERE to go back" it also have "Click HERE to add another"

Thanks,

Kevin

I believe the two replies above may be incomplete (please correct me if I'm wrong):

zEitEr mentions a forwarder solution, but not a solution for adding virtual email users (mailboxes).

I believe SeLLeRoNe's solution is only for adding multiple forwarders to the same account.

You can create multiple virtual email users through the API; documentation is here.

Jeff

I'm not worried about doing it through ssh, I do that all the time. That being said I was looking for a non-technical option that is using the web interface.

I was thinking of a simple addition to the web skin to allow any site admin to be able to add emails and forwarders.

Back