Roundcube 0.8.2 released

If you set a cron for automatic updates yes, otherwise you need to update manually.

CB have already the newest version, you just need to run:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build roundcube

rEGARDS

It's still have the problem about focus issue on IE. If user use non-eng interface. :p

Many people do and I do too, and why not?
Firefox isn't any safer. Even this week they downgraded 16.x.x back to 15.0.1 because it has a few dangerous leaks. And that was bad also because in 16 there were a lot of problems fixed from 15. Now they have 16 again, fixed I hope.
Chrome just paid a guy 60.000 dollar due to a dangerous leak he found. Google fixed it soon, but nevertheless.. the hole has been there longer.
So we should stop saying these kinds of comments about IE or his users, because the rest is at least as bad.

I've been always wondering but hesitating to find the answer myself. Probably Richard, you could answer my question. What are the reasons of sucha way of setting versions of Firefox? They jump from 11 -> 12 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16... Why so?

I don't know why Firefox is jumping that way.
This time due to security problems it went 11 -> 12 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16 ->15 ->16.
It was 15.0.1 and 16.0.1 now again. They have minor changes like there was a 14.0.1 and 14.0.2. But I also wonder why there are not more of those updates and they mostly switch over to a complete full next number, like you said. I don't have a clue why.

Until last week I used IE and Firefox Portable as backup because true enough IE is also not always the best and sometimes even not compatible with some sites. IMHO browsers are just like the virusscanners, the best ones (FF, IE and Chrome I guess) just switch the positions in the top 3 now and then, they all have their major and minor security flaws and IE does not always have the most or the most dangerous ones. Now I installed the normal Firefox version but I'm thinking about getting Chrome test it

Back