Trinitix Records domain problem.

TrinitixRecords

Hello guys!

I have a problem, my domain isn't working:(

i don't know what the problem is. my domain = www.trinitixrecords.com

I uplouded the newest php version to my ftp but it isn't working:S

Please can you guys help me?

Thank You!

Does you have access to SSH? Have you tried restart apache? Is this a DirectAdmin server?

What mean " I uplouded the newest php version to my ftp but it isn't working:S"???

Regards

hmm very strange because its activated.. :confused: see this..:eek:

118iq8k.png

The fact that a domain is on a server ready to be hosted, doesnt mean the domain is registered to a registar....

Regards

You need to find a registar where you can register it, if you bought a hosting service you should ask your hosting provider, if you dont need to register many domain you should buy from some hosting just a dns administration.

I use onlinenic.com

Regards

When you register the domain you'll need to assign two nameservers. But your site still won't be visible on the 'net, unless you've registered your nameservers on the 'net as well.

To do that you can use your registrar's nameservers, if they offer DNS services, but then you'll need to maintain your nameserver records at your registrar instead of on your server.

To use the nameservers built into DirectAdmin you'll need to register your nameservers with the registrar where you've registered your domain. You can do this with only one IP# (for .com domains, and others, but not for many country-code top-level domains), and in fact using two IP#s on the same server gives you no more redundancy than one, but for best practices and redundancy you should also make arrangements with someone else to set up slave DNS at another IP# not on your server.

To do it you'll need to register two nameservers (for example, ns1.trinitixrecords.com and ns2.trinitixrecords.com) with the same registrar where you've registered trinitixrecords.com. Note that registering nameservers is not the same as assigning them, and in fact with most registrars is not easy to find; you'll need to ask your registrar how to do it.

For example, for my registration service, www.1275domains.com you can see our help files here (1275domains.com).

Jeff

Back