notification for disk space usage per user

van helsing

Verified User
I have a domain say domainname.com.There are 4 users in it say A,B,C,D having different disk spaces say 2gb for A 1 gb for B and so on.I want to run a script with limit set on 80% so that it checks for each user disk space but will send the email notification of user name who has exceeded the disk space limit of 80%.

Hello,

I've got a plugin for that (it has been running 3-4 years already till now). You won't find it yet on my site, but if you're interested please do not hesitate to send me a PM for details.

For those who might be interesting... I've developed a plugin for disk space monitoring, and here what it does

- Admin can specify two types of warnings:
1. Quota is about to end (1-99% of usage of disc quota) general warning
2. Quota is about to end (1-99% of usage of disc quota) critical warning
3. Quota is over

- Admin can change texts for email warnings of both types (about to finish and overquota)
- Admin can change percentage for warnings #1 and #2 to sent
- Admin can see a separate list of accounts which quota is about to finish
- Admin can see a separate list of accounts which are over quota
etc.

Will it be interesting for you?

I am interested in it.I have queries regarding this:
1.Which DA version will it support?
2.If I update DA version or CB version Do I need to update the plugin for that also?
3.Any other special dependencies?

1. The last time I've updated the plugin was 2010 year (it was Directadmin 1.36 or so, now it is Directadmin 1.411), since that year plugin has been working fine, without a need for any modification.

2. It really does not matter what custombuild version do you have and how often or seldom you do switch versions or do updates

3. The plugin is written on PHP, so you should have it installed.

For now it has only russian language, but it's not a problem to add another languages.

3. The plugin is written on PHP, so you should have it installed.

Is this plugin dependent on PHP version as if we need to update php as per the clients requirements.So If I update PHP Version will it affect the working?

Nothing special is here (ionCube loader might be needed with PHP 5.2.x or PHP 5.3.x), but for more confidence I can check it. What version are you interesting in?

Last edited:
Back