Verified User
Hi
When I'm high I do not remember the site domain and show me the code

However, the following site to fully show and no problem
Please, please help

What??????

I'm a full show, but after the site's domain so I'll show

Code:
mark( 'afterLoad' ) : null; /** * CREATE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe =& JFactory::getApplication('site'); /** * INITIALISE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ // set the language $mainframe->initialise(); JPluginHelper::importPlugin('system'); // trigger the onAfterInitialise events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterInitialise') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterInitialise'); /** * ROUTE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe->route(); // authorization $Itemid = JRequest::getInt( 'Itemid'); $mainframe->authorize($Itemid); // trigger the onAfterRoute events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRoute') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRoute'); /** * DISPATCH THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $option = JRequest::getCmd('option'); $mainframe->dispatch($option); // trigger the onAfterDispatch events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterDispatch') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterDispatch'); /** * RENDER THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe->render(); // trigger the onAfterRender events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRender'); /** * RETURN THE RESPONSE */ echo JResponse::toString($mainframe->getCfg('gzip'));

DNS error, but when you come up with will domains. However this is the correct IP

You have given no information as to what this has to do with DirectAdmin, and this is a DirectAdmin forum. If you believe this is a problem with DirectAdmin and if you are the administrator of a DirectAdmin-based server, then give us the real domain and IP# information, and maybe, just maybe, we can help you even though this forum isn't for help with anything Joomla related.

If you don't have admin access to your DirectAdmin server then you must take any problems to your hosting provider because then we most certainly won't be able to help you. I've moved your thread because it appears to be offtopic for this forum.

Jeff

Back