I need help veiwing my stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonpaul

PLEASE,

I have been trying to figure this out for a week and all I get is one line answers that are not helping me! I am at the beginning of this learning curve...I need someone to take 2 minuts to actually lay out the steps for me.

I went to the main panel and midway clicked on the little square that in turn selects my domain name.
I then click "SET" and a message says that I have created a link.

But this is not working. I ussed the site, waited over 24 hours, try to view the stats and I get the same old "the site has not resolved......"

What do I need to do here step by step? Remember I am new at this so it needs to be broken down. How do I make "webalizer" work for me?

Do I need to download it ? If so how? Go where and do what?

Please help me somebody

Thank you

BP

File does not exist
THIS IS WHAT I AM STILL GETTING THE SITE HAS BEEN ON LINE OVER A WEEK

DO I NEED to download a new webalizer binary? Is that standard proceedure?

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Info for Admins: Downloading a new webalizer binary

Refuse to help me?

SO NO ONE HERE WILL HELP ME GET THE SITE RESOLVED OR IF IT IS HOW TO TURN ON THE SATS? i WASTED MY MONEY?
VINDO HOSTING DOES NOT BACK UP ITS PRODUCTS?

IVE BEEN ASKING GOING ON TWO WEEKS NO ONE FROM VINDO WILL HELP ME?

SHOULD I CANCEL..GET MY MONEY BACK..GO SOMEPLACE ELSE?

IS THERE NO WAY I CAN CALL A NUMBER AND TALK TO SOMEONE?

This is DirectAdmin control panel forum for people that use directadmin.. we do provide support but is not an official support.

This is not Vindo Hosting support forum neither for no one hoster around the world.

This is for produced of DirectAdmin Control Panel.

If you accept this, you will understand the other users reply.

And use CAPS dont solve anything, since you're actually on the wrong forum and is not actually a good way to talk anywhere.

Regards

@bostonpaul

Yes, for sure Andrea is right. And I've found _vindohosting.com_ and they seem to use Directadmin, but if you bought hosting from them, you really should refer your questions to them. As they sell their services and give you access into Directadmin so you could manage your hosting account. But nobody here is anyhow related to issues you are facing there using that hosting, as well as any other hosting.

If you are the end user of a hosting company you should not even be here requesting support at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back