Token segmentation of spamassassin

nguyenvuhoang

Hi!

I'm researching about spamassassin , but i have a problem, i don't know position of " Token segmentation " in spamassassin module. Hope you let me know.
Thanks!

Hello,

What do you mean under "Token segmentation of spamassassin"? And what are you trying to achieve?

Hello,

What do you mean under "Token segmentation of spamassassin"? And what are you trying to achieve?

Thanks for your attention.

I'm researching about Vietnamese antispam by improving Spamassassin.

In spamassassin program have a Bayesian Filter that detects SPAM email depend on tokens . According me , tokens are segmented by blanks . This is suitable for English language but in Vietnamese language isn't suitable. So i want to change "Token segmentation of spamassassin" to accordance with Vietnamese language, but i don't know position of the "Token segmentation" code is writted in spamassassin.

OK, you might need to check rules/tests and configs in /etc/mail/spamassassin

Note, you might need to copy files or rename, as if you modify any they might be rewritten with running sa-update. Also you can add there your own rules.

For more information you might want to read http://spamassassin.apache.org/doc.html

If you have no test/rules there you might want to add new into there... Not sure, will it be helpful to you or not.

Back