Greying & downgrading....

RedHead77

Downgrading from multiple dedicated servers, looking for a fair reseller package. USA only. I currently operate on CentOS 6. I am looking for a DA client that properly maintains their servers, OS, and DA. Personal nameservers are not required, we can use yours. Shell access is not required. Our current client space total is less than 1Tb. I would prefer to keep my custom logo in the DA panel, though not a requirement.

PM with offers, and websites please. After moving, I will have 3 DA licenses for sale.

***EDIT March 21, 2013***
Ok, since no one in the USA has responded with an actual reseller package that is on a website, would someone be kind enough to respond with a link to their website that simply shows normal client packages? Example, we used to offer Bronze, Silver, Gold packages with different space limitations (100Mb, 250Mb, 500MB) and corresponding email accounts etc.

I'd be happy just to be able to move my clients to YOUR services. Not looking for an affiliates fee. Just looking for a quality DA host that has hosting packages set at specific space sizes (as mentioned). I've looked online and have only found a few USA-based DA hosting companies that talk only of "unlimited" space (which we all know is BS) and I will not do business with those types.

Look, I'm going to be stranding a lot of very good hosting clients unless I find the right DA hosting for them, and need your assistance.

PM's only.

Thanks,
Red

Back