Random questions are difficult for those who are not native english speakers

dada

Verified User
Hi

Sorry do not want to offend any body but

some of these random questions that we have to answer in this forum is difficult for
me or probably those who are not english native speakers

OR like me who are less intelligent

Jack and ____ went up the hill

Two Four Six Eight, who do we _____ ?

RJ__ network cable

123 246 369 4812 _____ (5 digits)

I do not have a high IQ , due to lack of concentration .

There are people who have disabilities too

Thanks

I understand spammers are troubles

No offense

Jack and Jill went up the hill
Two Four Six Eight, who do we appreciate
RJ45 network cable.....

Do I win a prize? Seriously though, I understand where you're coming from........

Hi

Sorry do not want to offend any body but

some of these random questions that we have to answer in this forum is difficult for
me or probably those who are not english native speakers
The point is they're supposed to be difficult for non-english speakers, as spammers generally hire non-english speakers to post to forums for them; and the questions slow them down. I suppose you could call it profiling, but it's reasonably effective.

In the meantime, you'll be happy to note I've verified your account; you won't need to answer the questions again.

Jeff

Would it be possible to verify my account as well? I found this thread when I was looking for the answer for one of the questions.

Thanks

hehe so funny.... it's does not have anything to do with intelligence.... I'm there with you, just refresh till you get something you can answer....hahaha

A little while ago, my forum was getting hammered with spam and it appeared to me they had started to defeat captchas. So I started using simple questions that most people won't know the answer to. But... type it into google and it will fill the blank before you get finished typing..

Here's an example:
Elvis presley was born in ___________ .

Yeah, it can be very frustrating. I tried "Clef" on a couple of WP sites, for a couple of weeks. Don't quit know what to think about it, it's like handing over the keys to someone else, which you don't know, but I think that it's somewhat a step in the right direction.

Would it be possible to verify my account as well? I found this thread when I was looking for the answer for one of the questions.
Keeping out spammers isn't easy, but we try.

I've just verified your account.

Jeff

Could you verify me as well? I am from The Netherlands. Though my English is fine, I keep have to Google those expressions and it's taking some more time than I wanted.

It's the expressions that might be trouble. Most normal English questions can be answered.
There are numerous ways to secure vbulletin for spammers, also with mods which. If you want things changed, mail DA support.

Some things everybody should know:
Jack and ____ went up the hill -> Come on... it even rimes and there are songs about it. Easy to guess.

RJ__ network cable
Sorry, if your a hoster or reseller and don't even know which kind of plug a network cable has, you should learn your business before you start a hosting company. It's even used for your network at home.

The math thing is more difficult and sayings/expressions are difficult.

@Dennis: Look again at the account name of the person you are replying to. I guess you know what "In memoriam" means.

So everyone who wants to get verified manually, use Google or mail to DA support.
Those are the best ways.

It's easy

Some random easy for search on Google

123 246 369 4812 _____ (5 digits)
Answer: Herman's ageSister's ageTotal age 123 246 369 4812 51015 61218 71421 81624 91827

It's the expressions that might be trouble. Most normal English questions can be answered.
There are numerous ways to secure vbulletin for spammers, also with mods which. If you want things changed, mail DA support.

Some things everybody should know:
Jack and ____ went up the hill -> Come on... it even rimes and there are songs about it. Easy to guess.

RJ__ network cable
Sorry, if your a hoster or reseller and don't even know which kind of plug a network cable has, you should learn your business before you start a hosting company. It's even used for your network at home.

The math thing is more difficult and sayings/expressions are difficult.

@Dennis: Look again at the account name of the person you are replying to. Pnr Status TextNow VPN I guess you know what "In memoriam" means.

So everyone who wants to get verified manually, use Google or mail to DA support.
Those are the best ways.

but how we can use google please ? i try it but no result
cheers

Back