Site redirection is not working

zelgly2

hi

I have created site 301 redirection but it is not working. Can any one give idea about this

thanks

Not enough information. How/where did you create it? What is the redirect used (don't hide anything)?

In what respect is it not working? Error message, goes to wrong place, blank screen, what? If error message, what error message?

While we can probably help you with some ideas if you give us enough information, generally you should get better support on this sort of issue with your hosting provider, since errors could be caused by system configurations.

Jeff

Error after attempting to post new thread - Cannot use this forum!

Warning: Object of class vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost could not be converted to string in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 132

Random question ALWAYS wrong

Answer to Random question ALWAYS reported wrong the first time I submit! Resubmitting returns the dreaded error:

Warning: Object of class vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost could not be converted to string in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 132

@andreasfmpro

please stop doubleposting even if your posts are submited for further moderation. I've deleted copies of your message and replied in your originally created thread.

Alex,

I was not aware I have been double posting. Because of the barrage of errors I received, it was unclear whether any of my messages went through. In fact, every indication was that they were lost. :)

I was not aware I have been double posting. Because of the barrage of errors I received, it was unclear whether any of my messages went through. In fact, every indication was that they were lost. :)
You're now a verified user and should not be getting questions. If you're stll seeing errors, then send me an email and I'll pass it on to the server administrators, who can pass it on to vBulletin staff.

Jeff

Post could not be converted to string

You're now a verified user and should not be getting questions. If you're stll seeing errors, then send me an email and I'll pass it on to the server administrators, who can pass it on to vBulletin staff.

Jeff

I'm getting this as well.
Object of class vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost could not be converted to string in ..../global.php(29)

It appears that when posts are moderated the error is being thrown. I'm wondering if it's an error in vB.

But your two (duplicate) posts did go thrugh. I approved one of them and deleted the other. Did this post get the error as well? Or just the ones which were moderated?

Jeff

Back