Directadmin 1.45.0 has been released

I have 3 FreeBSD servers that won't update.

EDIT: Actually they didn't update yesterday but just tried again and they all updated. Thanks.

I have 4 Freebsd 7x 32 bit servers that do not update, even after running it manually I still have v 1.44.3

Had not noticed that you had gotten 9.x 32 support now :) (I was running the 7.x directadmin on freebsd 9 servers anyway)

I just noticed that the design of 1.45 is kinda messed up after upgrading when viewed in IE 9.
Looks good in Chrome.

I just noticed that the design of 1.45 is kinda messed up after upgrading when viewed in IE 9.
Looks good in Chrome.
Messed up how? Make sure to try a reload first, eg: F5 and ctrl-F5...as the old style sheet might still be cached.
Else, may need a screenshot to know what's up.

John

da.JPG

Ik did (ctrl)F5 multiple times. Looks good in Chrome, only IE is missing something (wel IE has always been missing something ofcourse, hehe )

It might not be enough to do F5, it could still be cached. You should log out of DirectAdmin, clear all cache in IE, and then shut down and start IE again, and then log in to see ...

Edit: I just tested DirectAdmin Enhanced in IE 11, and it looks great, I did not see anything wrong.

Edit: You say that you use IE 9. I would advice that you upgrade to a newer version of IE, or that you don't use it. :)

Last edited:
It looks like one of the updates has broken the Squirrelmail vacation plugin. When I attempt to change the vacation message I now get in the error.log the following message:

2014:03:13-13:14:01: httpd header lentgh (4096) is too big

Thanks,

Kevin

It might not be enough to do F5, it could still be cached. You should log out of DirectAdmin, clear all cache in IE, and then shut down and start IE again, and then log in to see ...

Edit: I just tested DirectAdmin Enhanced in IE 11, and it looks great, I did not see anything wrong.

Edit: You say that you use IE 9. I would advice that you upgrade to a newer version of IE, or that you don't use it. :)

Yeah, tell that to al my customers who still use vista ;)

Edit: Simply restoring the previous enhanced skin files fixes it (ok, I might be missing some options in that case, but it's readble again)

Last edited:
I believe I've just spotted a sorting-error/bug in the mail queue list at the 'size'-column.
The actual sorting to size, either asc/desc, isn't done correctly.

Nothing major but worth mentioning perhaps.

Attachments

• ASC.jpg
    ASC.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DESC.jpg
    DESC.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 148
We have had some complains that the layout of DA is not good anymore after the update.
Reason: (linear) gradient is not supported for IE < 10. (like already told above)
Shouldn't it be usefull to put a non gradient backgroundcolor when gradient is not supported by the browser?

Last edited:
There are gradients all over.. like the shadows on the left/right of the center bits..
Plus each TD in a table is now a gradient. It's all fairly subtle, which was the point :)
I did re-add the solid "background:" color to the css, just before the gradients code, so if you update to 1.45.2, that should in theory solve that.
Let me know if it doesn't.

John

it is still like this in v 1.45.2.

The problem is like sysdev:
da.JPG
Ik did (ctrl)F5 multiple times. Looks good in Chrome, only IE is missing something (wel IE has always been missing something ofcourse, hehe )

Back