DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Let me know if you need more feedback.

• I'm very interested to see how this can be easily customised to allow for dynamically built interfaces based on package features per example
  • Hopefully either buttons/features can be turned off globally or the code can easily be modified to removed unnecessary things such as mailing list, vacation message, etc.
  • I really hope you're going to use the standard translation strings and augment them

Last edited:
In a few minutes we will start handing out the free copies of this skin for the first 20 users who asked for them via this thread. :) We're so excited , probably as much as everyone else !

I know there is argument on where the feedback, or comments are to be held, recorded or reported, I prefer on the forum where it was advertised so Im very glad to see Cyberneticos will have it here:)

so its Christmas time AGAIN, I already know what Im getting lol, and I cant wait :p

You can do it here. We will be offering support on this thread :)

Ok everyone!

Here are the instructions so you can download and use your beta-tester copy for free for 1 year. You will be eligible for any updates we come up with during this first year. This is our way of saying thanks for helping us.

Please follow these steps:

1- Order the product on our site: https://clientes.cyberneticos.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=410
2- Send me a private message with your order number. I will verify that you are within the first 20 people to post on this thread or that you are a collaborator. Once I verify this I will activate your order and you'll receive an email with download instructions and with your license code :)
3- Install on a testing, non-production server and enjoy!
4- Give us some feedback!!!! ;)

Thanks a lot guys! We're so excited here at Cyberneticos! So much work, time and effort put into this. We had been waiting anxiously for this moment!

Let us know what you think :)

Oh! BTW, you can switch to English language on our site using the drop-down menu in the footer :) We're based in Spain , so spanish is our main language :) Cheers!

Do you have a running demo online somewhere to check out perhaps?
Looks nice from the pics though.

Hey!

1 problem found :)

You might have to upgrade your Ioncube encoder to a more recent version. Not a biggy.

That's all so far :)

I did install it correctly.

I would suggest a dedicated login page ;)

Also, on DNS administration, the dkim key (that are long keys) mess up the table, should you consider to make tables larger on that page?

Regards

Great,

Thanks sellerone!

The login page is already in the works. That will be on a next release :)

How do you like the skin so far?

I did install it correctly.

I would suggest a dedicated login page ;)

Also, on DNS administration, the dkim key (that are long keys) mess up the table, should you consider to make tables larger on that page?

Regards

Looking good so far, a menu correction and Installatron failure:

Under User Management, the three view selections are spelled Viuw in the English version. They appear first in the drop down menu, then once loaded on the right pane.

When trying to access Installatron, it switches to user mode (from admin), then returns could not verify skin license. I switch back to admin and go to skin manager and it shows license key is active.

Hi , when i click on your link it turn me to a Spanish order site , i have tried it with google translate but not really luck
And do we register first to have a copy ? maybe a direct link would be handy

Thanks

footer of page, right side, look for language

Hi , when i click on your link it turn me to a Spanish order site , i have tried it with google translate but not really luck
And do we register first to have a copy ? maybe a direct link would be handy

Thanks

Back