DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Im not positive what version I have installed, was 114 or earlier..
I sort of gave up when the license check kept failing and only looked again when SeLLeRoNe was posting about the random code not generating , I then went and switched skins on a test account to see if it worked on the version I had....
now the license check did not fail and was able to test the random password for the mysql database

this skin needs to be made so any reseller can install the skin without having to ask the the root man to do something on folder/file permissions....unless this was already solved

Last edited:
I have an answer to all these troubles :)
remove the skin and not use it
sorry to sound rude but a skin should be the least of your troubles:(
Let's not be too rude.

But that said, any license scheme should be protected against failure.

The license should check against multiple servers. If the license servers are protected by a firewall, then there should be carefully crafted holes in the firewall (whitelists) for specific IP#s which may check. And failures should be allowed for days before the license is counted as expired.

And perhaps a small change needs to be made to DirectAdmin so if selected skin is invalid, some official DirectAdmin skin, known to be on the server, is substituted.

Of course these are just thoughts.

Jeff

yes, I didnt want to sound rude but skins should not be trouble makers :)
Most other scripts that use themes have a parent theme so if any file is missing, it pulls that from the parent, called them theme overrides.
"When" DA themes... sorry , DA Skins get plentiful then this over ride or parent theme (skin) can take its place if something goes down.
Ive locked my self out of changing themes and get a document not found page, so off to a different browser, into admin to reset the user theme.
I see we are slowly gaining on skins and I am hoping this is the start of something new :) we already have the coolest plugin ever with the skin selector :cool:
So now we need , I guess you would call them 'Skinners' ? lol ,like we call theme creators, 'Themers'

Hi Javier,

does the skin will get fixed for the "random" issue or there is something on my side (italian translation) i've to do?

Thanks

Best regards

I tried the version I have installed but not the Italian Language :(
it worked with all installed languages, so I was just wondering, if at all possible was the Italian Language ?
wouldnt think it would but hey ya never know
Also Javier, I am using
1.1.15 (according to the 'version' file in the skin dir)

I just installed 1.3.1 in as a new skin. left my 1.1.4, copied the license files from the older one into the new release and it works
Now I go to the mysql and try add a new db, all worked as expected
so if I can get the Italian language I will try it. Not sure if its here on the forum but I will look if not, SeLLeRoNe (Andrea),
can you send it to me?

I've tested the same version with english version and the "random" button does correctly work.

Also, in user's edit page, there is no the ability to change the language for the user, can be added?

AndyII, yes i can send you, send me a PM with email address but i suppose the Staff will include it directly in the next release since i've already sent it to them aswell ;)

Best regards

@javiern
with version 1.3.1 installed, the Skin Selector Still shows a blank page with Header and some text only :confused:
screen shot to see
CA.SkinSelectorPage.png

What version of CyberAdmin have you installed?

Regards

... so if I can get the Italian language I will try it. Not sure if its here on the forum but I will look if not, SeLLeRoNe (Andrea),
can you send it to me?

We'll release a new version in next few days with Italian translation.

Regards

with version 1.3.1 installed, the Skin Selector Still shows a blank page with Header and some text only :confused:
screen shot to see

Ok, it's the first time i see this error, maybe an issue with the skin selector plugin, we are going to test it!.

Regards

odd, I and SeLLeRoNe found an accent mark in the javascript.html that was causing a syntax error until we used an 'escape' character so it didnt mess with the js

Don't worry, we have already fixed!

Regards

Please do... :)
CA is the only skin that this problem arises...:confused:

Ok, it's the first time i see this error, maybe an issue with the skin selector plugin, we are going to test it!.

Regards

New release v1.3.2

Changes and new features:
  • Fixed error in license check when local key is not expired and license server is unavailable / Solucionado error en la comprobación de licencia cuando la clave local no ha expirado y el servidor de licencias no está disponible
  • Fixed error during showing cpu load when the load average is high / Solucionado error mostrando la carga de cpu cuando la carga es alta
  • Added Italian translation / Se añade traducción al Italiano (thanks to SeLLeRoNe!)

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Minor bug:

Accessing new account page from "summary" shortcut it doesnt show "Send limit" while if i go to E-Mail Account and than i click on new account, ti does work fine.

not working url opened: HTM_EMAIL_POP_CREATE?DOMAIN=crazynetwork.it&DEFAULT_POP_QUOTA=none

working url opened: HTM_EMAIL_POP_CREATE?DOMAIN=crazynetwork.it&DEFAULT_POP_QUOTA=50&USER_CAN_SET_SEND_LIMIT=yes&GLOBAL_PER_EMAIL_LIMIT=0

Regards

New release v1.4.0

IMPORTANT! This update require to reconfigure the customized logo from 'Skin Manager' / Esta actualización requiere reconfigurar el logo personalizado desde 'Gestión de Skins'

Changes and new features:

• Added support for resellers to customize the logo in 'Skin Manager' / Se da soporte a los resellers para personalizar el logotipo en 'Gestión de Skins'
  • Modified 'Skin Manager' panel to upload the custom image logo to the server / Modificado panel 'Gestión de Skins' para subir la imagen al servidor
  • Modified javascript library to avoid conflicts with javascript in plugins / Modificada librería javascript para evitar conflictos con el javascript de plugins
  • Fixed error in 'Pop Accounts' while drawing the bar for account usage / Corregido error en 'Cuentas de email' al dibujar la barra de uso de la cuenta
  • Fixed link for pop account creation in 'Summary User' / Corregido enlace a la creación de cuenta pop en 'Resumen Usuario'
  • Fixed table layout in 'Cronjobs' and 'Scheduled Tasks' panels / Corregido formato de tabla en los paneles 'Tareas Programadas'
  • Fixed styles in 'Installatron' plugin / Corregidos estilos del plugin 'Installatron'
  • Fixed styles in 'Skin Selector' plugin / Corregidos estilos del plugin 'Skin Selector'

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Last edited:
Bug in latest version, and it should be actually urgent.

When i select an URL for my logo, it say is not a valid url or image format not supported (it is a PNG and it was working just before the update).

Regards

Bug in latest version, and it should be actually urgent.
When i select an URL for my logo, it say is not a valid url or image format not supported (it is a PNG and it was working just before the update).

Hi SeLLeRoNe,

Have you checked if the image resolution is adjusted to the limits? (Max.Width to 640px, Max.Height to 80px)

Regards

Back