DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

I tested your image in our environment and it works.
Maybe a permissions error with ..../CyberAdmin/license folder?

screenshot-cyberadmin.png

I've just tryed to uninstall and re-install the Skin (setting the license folder to 777 again) but the problem remain.

All other fields does update correctly, just the logo URL doesnt.

Regards

I've tested the skin on other 2 servers, and actually there the issue doesnt appear.

Apache, PHP and MySQL versions are the same, the "only" difference is the OS, the one with the error is CentOS 5 64Bit, the other's two with no errors are CentOS 6 64Bit

Any hint?

Regards and Thanks

Here it is:

Code:
OS doesn't support IPv6. Dropped down to IPv4: (Address family not supported by protocol)
DirectAdmin 1.47.0
Accepting Connections on port 2222
Sockets::handshake - begin
Sockets::handshake - end
/CMD_SKINS
GET string: logoUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.crazynetwork.it%2Fimages%2Flogo_da.png&resetLogo=no
 0: Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
 1: Accept-Language: it-IT,it;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
 2: Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
 3: Connection: keep-alive
 4: Cookie: session=vdEN8igNeve77f1Sb3yGRop4ptO6MUpH71eEkJbMCERKtSkSTgivUWzHPMOmqB1v
 5: Host: SERVERHOST:2222
 6: Referer: http://SERVERHOST:2222/CMD_SKINS
 7: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
 8: X-ClickOnceSupport: ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
Command::doCommand(/CMD_SKINS)
Command::doCommand(/CMD_SKINS) : finished
findChars: Checking ://www.crazynetwork.it/images/logo_da.png for characters. Found ':' (58)
Command::run: finished /CMD_SKINS
/CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS
 0: Cookie: session=vdEN8igNeve77f1Sb3yGRop4ptO6MUpH71eEkJbMCERKtSkSTgivUWzHPMOmqB1v; key=Ce9uxjH9xgRq99IcqzVIVTYspwcf5eYHIiADPPKM5mCEtSpjRK0unYncSNFV1okH
 1: Host: 127.0.0.1:2222
Command::doCommand(/CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS)
Command::doCommand(/CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS) : finished
Command::run: finished /CMD_API_SHOW_DOMAINS

Code:
/CMD_SKINS
GET string: logoUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cyberneticos.com%2Fimg%2Fcyberneticos-logo.png&resetLogo=no
 0: Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
 1: Accept-Language: es-ES,es;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
 2: Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
 3: Cache-Control: no-cache
 4: Connection: keep-alive
 5: Cookie: session=EgKCkEYxvHwh2dVcofzkLMZ5E0TDcrPqXj3FvZCor6Wti1TUfSEyml31mWCMNbBs
 6: Host: 164.138.210.189:2222
 7: Pragma: no-cache
 8: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Command::doCommand(/CMD_SKINS)
Command::doCommand(/CMD_SKINS) : finished
[B]findChars: Checking ://www.cyberneticos.com/img/cyberneticos-logo.png for characters. Found ':' (58)[/B]
Command::run: finished /CMD_SKINS

We get the same result in our environment while debugging, so we can discard this as the source of the problem.

The problem has been fixed updating OpenSSL :)

Also, where i can get the Login Page of this skin?

I would suggest you to put a link about that on the first post :)

Regards

Nevermind, i found it :)

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/login
chmod +x install.sh
./install.sh

May be useful to future needs :)

Regards

New release v1.4.1

Changes and new features:

• Fixed alert message on create user account with invalid email / Corregido mensaje de alerta al crear cuenta de usuario con email inválido
  • Fixed link parameter DEFAULT_POP_QUOTA to create email account in User Dashboard / Corregido parametro DEFAULT_POP_QUOTA del enlace a creación de cuentas de correo en el Dashboard de usuario
  • Fixed javascript password check for email account creation / Corregido javascript de validación de password de la creación de cuentas de email
  • Fixed 'none' text in restore backup panel / Corregido texto 'none' en la panel de restauración de backups
  • Fixed 'none' text in PHP Safe Mode panel / Corregido texto 'none' en el panel PHP Safe Mode
  • Fixed styles for custombuild plugin / Corregidos estilos para el plugin Custombuild
  • Added Polish translation / Se añade traducción al Polaco

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

there are so many problem with this skin

its not really ready for production

i paid 12 license for 1 years

can i be refund please for 10 month ?

i have it since 1 month..

i just dont have time for to be beta tester user..

one bug when we got error into files manager : http://www.shareimg.co/thumbs/0/143307276879-0.png

and another one :

http://www.shareimg.co/thumbs/9/1433071936186-0.png

when we edit mx of directadmin domain pointer, its ****ed up..its dont edit the good domain and not suppose to work same of it..

and many charset for iso-8851 problem into file manager and auto responder

and many more bug

The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin! ( not sure of this now )

Last edited:
Hi duke28,

there are so many problem with this skin
its not really ready for production

I must say that I cannot agree with you on this point. CyberAdmin Skin it's a proven product and trusted by thousands of users.
Because it's impossible to make a piece of software 100% free of errors, in Cyberneticos we work very hard to fix all reported bugs by our clients.

one bug when we got error into files manager : http://www.shareimg.co/thumbs/0/143307276879-0.png

We are trying to reproduce this error without success. Could you send us the steps you follow to get the error?

Could you explain us where the error is?

and many charset for iso-8851 problem into file manager and auto responder

Not an error in CyberAdmin. You have reported to us that you had solved by configuring the exim service. Does this problem still occur?

King regards

New release v1.4.2

IMPORTANT
Due to the fact that ionCube has been removed support for oldest versions of the Loader,
CyberAdmin, from version 1.4.2, will only be compatible with versions of ionCube Loader 4+.
With versions of the ionCube Loader prior to 4, CyberAdmin 1.4.2 may stop working.
Please, feel free to comment or ask about this issue.

IMPORTANTE
Debido a que ionCube ha eliminado el soporte para versiones antiguas del Loader, CyberAdmin,
a partir de su versión 1.4.2, solo será compatible con versiones de ionCube Loader 4+.
Con versiones del ionCube Loader anteriores a la 4, CyberAdmin 1.4.2 podría dejar de funcionar.
Por favor, le invitamos a comentar o consultar cualquier duda que tenga al respecto.

Changes and new features / Modificaciones y mejoras:

• Added support for 'BlockCracking' in 'E-Mail Usage' panel / Añadido soporte de 'BlockCracking' en el panel 'Uso del email'
  • Modified 'Messaging System' panel with new options / Modificado el panel 'Sistema de mensajes' con nuevas opciones
  • Fix 'Edit User' form to add 'Inodes' field / Corrección en 'Editar Usuario' para añadir el campo 'Inodes'
  • Fix to domains specific links / Correción sobre enlaces a dominios específicos
  • Fix to unify character encoding in language translations to UTF-8 / Corrección para unificar la codificación de caracteres de las traducciones a UTF-8
  • Fix some characters to show properly in html / Correción de algunos caracteres para mostrarlos correctamente en hmtl
  • Fix spanish translation for 'E-Mail Filters' / Correción de la traducción al castellano en 'Filtros de email'
  • Fix spanish translation for 'Spamassassin Setup' / Corrección de la traducción al castellano en 'Configuración Spamassassin'
  • Fix text message in 'SSL Certificates' / Corrección de texto de mensaje en 'Certificados SSL'

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

i dont have more time for this

i uninstalled all..

we have many thousand of customers.. and we cannot give this to our clients

im not happy under 30 days.. normally its make sense to refund around 80% after it..

if you have no respect for your brand and for us.. dont refund

i think i am able to request refund by our credit card company

i know .. im really stupid to start with 12 license and pay for 1 years.. but its again because i dont have time to play..

Last edited:
Back