DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Yes it does. Make sure the URL of the logo you upload is also encripted (https URL). We've included an alert for those who try to upload their logo in an SSL setting (when you set SSL=1 in directadmin.conf). If you upload the logo and later change to SSL, you'll have to reupload a logo that points to an https URL.

Cheers!

Shall i suggest you to create license files as diradmin:diradmin and not admin:admin? Cause set license folder to 777 should be insecure.

Also, the DNS admin page is still messed ;)

Also, would be nice a script to install/update the skin without need to uninstall/install it so you can prevent user-side issue while loading pages (if they are while you are updating the skin i mean).

Best regards

Thank you Sellerone,

We can look into creating a shell script as an alternative to installing the skin via de gui. Although setting that folder to 777 should not make anything insecure since those are out of the scope of any web accesses. But we'll study it.

About the ADmin page being messed up, can you post an image so we understand better what you are seeing ?

Thanks!

Hi, just installed skin on one of my servers and it looks realy good. DirectAdmin panel is accessed with https so that is ok now.
I agree with sellerone about the license folder and the update feature.

DNS admin page looks good here.

// morfargekko

Ahhh Yes! The DNS admin page, hehehe, aren't we all a bit tired of this problem :) We are too! We'll get this fixed!!

Great! good to know :)

Hi, just installed skin on one of my servers and it looks realy good. DirectAdmin panel is accessed with https so that is ok now.
I agree with sellerone about the license folder and the update feature.

DNS admin page looks good here.

// morfargekko

Thanks Sellerone! I'll let you know if we need a hand. I trust your work :) But I have good programmers and sysadminsm, thank god :)

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE :)

Changelog:

v1.0.3 (Release date: 2014-05-13)
---------------------------------
English / Spanish

Fixed File Manager navigation anormalities / Se ha solucionado error durante la navegación en File Manager
Fixed broken styles in 'Brute Force Monitor' / Se han corregido estilos rotos en 'Brute Force Monitor'
Fixed broken styles in 'DNS Administration page' / Se han corregido estilos rotos en 'Gestión de DNS'
Fixed some translation issues / Se han corregido algunos problems de traducción
Added some AJAX functions in Admin Backup tools and Backup Manager / Se ha mejorado la interactividad de los apartados 'Administrar Backups' y 'Backup de Admin'

Download this version and replace any previous versiones with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you come across any issues, please report them HERE (Please do not send me a private message. I would much rather have everyone know what's been fixed, reported, and we all stay on the same page. Getting too many PMs :) Thanks!

New graphic bug.

Page CMD_MODIFY_USER?user=test

The page is a little messed and go over the table on the right covering the right menu

Need a screenshot?

Regards

Another thing, once i do edit a user from

CMD_MODIFY_USER?user=test

and confirm changes, would be nice to have opened page

CMD_SHOW_USER?user=test

instead of HTM_DASHBOARD

Regards

On user level, the settings-icon (the gear) should not appear if the option is disabled for the user with command.deny ;) Same for webmail, i dont use Uebimiau so the icon should not appear.

Also, maybe a way to set the custom path for webmail and phpmyadmin should be fine (for example i do use phpmyadmin.DOMAIN and webmail.DOMAIN, set with phpmyadmin.|DOMAIN| and webmail.|DOMAIN| tags)

Regards

Awesome, thanks a million for reporting these. I will get it to the developers tomorrow morning. Don't worry about screenshots for these, we'll dig deep into the problems.

Is everything else ok? Navigation methods look good overall?

Thanks Sellerone !

I and two of my friends are testing the skins right now, everytime i find something new i'll post here, for now those is the thing i did notice (i did actually test a little since i had not much free time those days).

Once i'll have some free time i'll also start italian translation

Regards

I did install the skin on a fresh-new box for a customer, once applied the skin the page is white and all the page is a mess (seems like doesnt load css?)

I did try to install ioncube but no success, any hint/requirement?

Regards

Thank you Sellerone, can you tell us what setup you have on that server? (versiones of os, php, ioncube, da, etc.) Thanks.

when adding language packs, are there hooks to look for and use any added language packs? meaning if a new language folder is added, it will be available to choose from?

CentOS 6.5 64Bit
PHP 5.5
ioncube latest since i did install yesterday once i did saw this problem
DA latest

Well, everything is about "latest" since is a brand new install made yesterday just for test the skin and cloudlinux actually :)

Regards

Back