DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

is https (SSL=1 on directadmin.conf) activated on your server?

If activated, can you try to deactivate for testing purposes?

Thanks for your feedback,

We are going to try to reproduce the problem with the same environment configuration

Regards

We have deployed CyberAdmin in multiple servers with multi domains configurations and works really good.

Can you give us some information of your environment? (DirectAdmin version, OS, PHP version, Browser, etc...)

Regards.
Thanks, if it's really that specific to our environment, I can always open a ticket with you so as to not pollute this thread.

Demo always jumps back to Spanish after you select English from the drop down menu. Is that a known problem?

tristan, thanks for the feedback!, we are working to solve this behavior in the demo server. It is not an error in the skin but the demo server.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi interfasys,

We have tested CyberAdmin on FreeBSD 9.3 with a clean install of DirectAdmin, and works fine!

Thanks, if it's really that specific to our environment, I can always open a ticket with you so as to not pollute this thread.

Please, open a ticket from your client area if you prefer.

was interested to see how this looked but cannot seem to get demo to work in english.
was there another username/password for english?
changing the bottom dropdwon to EN did not help.
am using palemoon 24.7.1 in case its a browser issue

Hello guys and gals,

We've been on vacations, so things have been on pause. We're back on monday and we'll review the latests issues you've brought to the table.

Thanks for your patience!

New release v.1.1.15

• Fixed domains column format in 'View Users' list / Corregido formato en la columna de dominios de la lista en 'Ver Usuarios'
• Modified file upload behavior in file manager to show state during file upload / Modificada la subida de ficheros del gestor de ficheros para mostrar el estado durante la subida de ficheros
• Modified french language resources to fix problems with some characters / Se modifican recursos del idioma frances para solucionar errores con caracteres acentuados

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

may I make a suggestion?
add a set_permissions.sh to take care of making the license file writable?
I installed but as admin dont have write permissions so I cant enter the license number :(

hello
I would like to get this installed but something changed with how you add the license and setting the permissions on the license folder, older versions had set_permissions.sh, but the latest seems to have done away with it.
I would think this would be a skin that the admin/reseller would be able to install without having to do root
shouldnt have to be a skin Only installable thru root
(CyberAdmin is of course what I named the skin folder)
In order for CyberAdmin skin to work properly you must correct following errors:

Logged in user does not have write permission on the following folder:

chmod 777 /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyBerAdmin/license
to solve this issue.

may I make a suggestion?
add a set_permissions.sh to take care of making the license file writable?
I installed but as admin dont have write permissions so I cant enter the license number :(
I agree. It's a bit cumbersome to have to apply the skin to the admin side to be able to install the license and to have to chmod 777...

Hi,

Extracting a zip file returns a page without skin formatting and an error.
The error shows multiple times on the same page (different locations):
cannot find file: /usr/local/bin/php

Creating a folder without entering a name shows an error page, also without skin formatting and the same error.
Can you show the same type of error like when creating a new file or compressed file without entering the name there?

And the extract window that shows the content is wider then the rest of the page.

Also,
Is it possible to make some changes to user-level?
Move "Subdomain Management" to the "Domains" menu item?
Delete "Domain Setup" from "Tools" as it is already under "Domains"
Move "Domain Pointers" from "Advanced" to "Domains"
Move "Custom Error Pages" to "Advanced"
Move "Site Redirection" to "Advanced"
Remove "Add domain" from "Domains", as it's already on the "Domain Setup" page.

Add "Logout" to hovering over the username
Move "Change Password" also to this hovering over the username

Please remove the "Domain Setup" and "Add Domain" links on the top of the Sub-Domains page

If you change the above links, please rearrange "Tools":
File Manager
Password Protected Directories
FTP Management
MySQL Management
phpMyAdmin
Create/Restore Backups
Installatron Applications Installer

Please rearrange Advanced:
DNS Management
MX Records
SSL Certificates
Custom Error Pages
Site Redirection
Cronjobs

Can you also remove the "Hello username!" at the bottom? Don't really see the use of it

Oh, and can you add a menu for "Email"? It's the only section on the user home page that isn't shown in the menu.

Guess that's more then I thought when starting this post :)

But thanks for this great skin !

Hi AndyII and interfasys,

If you install the skin as admin (without check "Install serverwide") or reseller you don't need to set permissions on skin folder because the user have proper rights to write the license file. You only need to set write permissions when install the skin and "Install Serverwide" checkbox is enabled.

Regards.

Hi AndyII and interfasys,

If you install the skin as admin (without check "Install serverwide") or reseller you don't need to set permissions on skin folder because the user have proper rights to write the license file. You only need to set write permissions when install the skin and "Install Serverwide" checkbox is enabled.

Regards.
Ah, OK. That's why we see this mix of admin and diradmin permissions...
EDIT: The problem with that approach is that those folder permissions get reset to diradmin every time DA is updated...

Last edited:
Excellent feedback.

We've made a few changes thanks to your help :)

Hi,

Extracting a zip file returns a page without skin formatting and an error.
The error shows multiple times on the same page (different locations):
cannot find file: /usr/local/bin/php

Creating a folder without entering a name shows an error page, also without skin formatting and the same error.
Can you show the same type of error like when creating a new file or compressed file without entering the name there?

And the extract window that shows the content is wider then the rest of the page.

Also,
Is it possible to make some changes to user-level?
Move "Subdomain Management" to the "Domains" menu item?
Delete "Domain Setup" from "Tools" as it is already under "Domains"
Move "Domain Pointers" from "Advanced" to "Domains"
Move "Custom Error Pages" to "Advanced"
Move "Site Redirection" to "Advanced"
Remove "Add domain" from "Domains", as it's already on the "Domain Setup" page.

Add "Logout" to hovering over the username
Move "Change Password" also to this hovering over the username

Please remove the "Domain Setup" and "Add Domain" links on the top of the Sub-Domains page

If you change the above links, please rearrange "Tools":
File Manager
Password Protected Directories
FTP Management
MySQL Management
phpMyAdmin
Create/Restore Backups
Installatron Applications Installer

Please rearrange Advanced:
DNS Management
MX Records
SSL Certificates
Custom Error Pages
Site Redirection
Cronjobs

Can you also remove the "Hello username!" at the bottom? Don't really see the use of it

Oh, and can you add a menu for "Email"? It's the only section on the user home page that isn't shown in the menu.

Guess that's more then I thought when starting this post :)

But thanks for this great skin !

New release v.1.1.16

• Optmized domain menu load / Se optimiza la carga de menus de dominios
• Fixed format in File Manager when showing errors for 'Create new folder' and 'Extract' actions / Corregido formato en 'Gestor de archivos' al mostrar errores durante las acciones 'Crear nueva carpeta' y 'Extraer'
• Added in 'File Manager' the current selected path / Se añade al 'Gestor de archivos' la ruta actual seleccionada
• Removed 'Domain Setup' option from 'Tools' menu / Se elimina la opcion 'Domain Setup' del menu 'Tools'

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Back