Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Hello,

Finally I have something to show for you guys! I have tried it to make as good as possible. Please let me know your feedback, feature requests, bugs etc.

Download link: http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/custombuild.tar.gz

NOTE: CustomBuild 2.0 is needed for plugin to work.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
    I am attaching some screenshots too.
    Thank you all for creating feature requests on the forums and your tries to improve DirectAdmin!
    Last edited by smtalk; 06-03-2016 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Removed note about CloudLinux
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Just installed withoud problems, but:

1.Please use another colors, it difficult to see if something is on or off (use green red or so)
    2.Template is much wider than the enhanced skin, i think few bugs in the css

Active8, what is your skin? May you remove the plugin, install it again and attach a screenshot? Thank you for your opinion about the colors!
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Uninstalled removed installed, doesn't change
    Nieuwe afbeelding.jpg

Yes, I see that the plugin is wider with enhanced. Thank you for the report, I'll review that soon and will release version 1.0.1 of the plugin. You'll see the update in your plugin manager, and I'll let you know about it here
    Martynas Bendorius

I have not tested it on Windows browsers (just OS X and Linux), thank you for the 2nd report, that's CSS related and I'll try reviewing that in a virtual MS Windows environment.
    Martynas Bendorius

I'm getting the foreach error and tried the gcc line; however I'm still getting a foreach error, anything I can check or do?

Edit; I've put print $defaultParams; edit_options.php to see why it can't read it;

It outputs as follows:

-e "php_settings": {
    -e "description": "PHP Settings",
    -e "php1_release": {
    -e "values": ["5.3","
    I think that -e in front of each line shouldn't be there.
    Last edited by Arieh; 05-17-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    ~ Arieh

Please post me the output of:
    Code:
    ls -l /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    gcc -std=gnu99 -B/usr/bin -o /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build.c && chown root:admin /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build && chmod 4755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    Also, what is your OS?
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    Please post me the output of:
    Code:
    gcc -std=gnu99 -B/usr/bin -o /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build.c && chown root:admin /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build && chmod 4755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    Also, what is your OS?
    Debian 7

Code:
    root@server:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ls -l /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    -rwsr-xr-x 1 root admin 12164 May 18 00:20 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    root@server:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# gcc -std=gnu99 -B/usr/bin -o /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build.c && chown root:admin /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build && chmod 4755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    root@server:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ls -l /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    -rwsr-xr-x 1 root admin 12164 May 18 00:31 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
    (also see my edit in prevrious post)
    ~ Arieh

Hi smtalk,

it does work for me, i'll test deeply as soon as possible but i've just notice something,

the fileserver 11 is not present in the list

Regards and thanks for this plugin
    SeLLeRoNe - Andrea Iannucci
    Head of Managed Service - Senior DevOps Engineer
    If you need my support write me an E-Mail to Support@CrazyNetwork.it

CSS-related problems should now be fixed on enhanced skin. May you try to update to 1.0.1?
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by Arieh View Post
    I'm getting the foreach error and tried the gcc line; however I'm still getting a foreach error, anything I can check or do?

Edit; I've put print $defaultParams; edit_options.php to see why it can't read it;

It outputs as follows:

I think that -e in front of each line shouldn't be there.
    Thank you for this! That cannot be changed in the CustomBuild plugin, but I will fix that in the CustomBuild script tomorrow. It seems that "echo" shows "-e" for some reason on your system when printing the lines.
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    Thank you for this! That cannot be changed in the CustomBuild plugin, but I will fix that in the CustomBuild script tomorrow. It seems that "echo" shows "-e" for some reason on your system when printing the lines.
    Maybe you already knew it but changing sh to bash in custombuild fixed it for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...i-prevent-this
    ~ Arieh

Quote Originally Posted by Arieh View Post
    Maybe you already knew it but changing sh to bash in custombuild fixed it for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...i-prevent-this
    The problem is now fixed on files1.directadmin.com, and on most mirrors already. All of them should have the fix in 12 hours.
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by SeLLeRoNe View Post
    Hi smtalk,

it does work for me, i'll test deeply as soon as possible but i've just notice something,

the fileserver 11 is not present in the list

Regards and thanks for this plugin
    Thank you for the report. That is John who created the list of servers (http://files.directadmin.com/service...ld/servers.txt), files11 is not there, so you may want to ask him about it. When it gets added to servers.txt, the plugin should show it immediately after "./build update".
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by Active8 View Post
    1.Please use another colors, it difficult to see if something is on or off (use green red or so)
    Selected "button" is now in dark blue in 1.0.2 version of the CustomBuild plugin. Also, I was unable to find any other bugs with enhanced skin
    Martynas Bendorius

http://puu.sh/8RaCl.png

The glyph icons are not working. I believe it has something to do with the /fonts/ directory from bootstrap that isn't accessible as set in the css file.
    ~ Arieh

Thanks again. I've released 1.0.3 only to fix these icons
    Martynas Bendorius

I like this plugin very much!

The options page is a little bit complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Petertjuh360 View Post
    I like this plugin very much!

The options page is a little bit complex.
    I'm happy to hear that! Have you seen the tooltips? If you have an idea about how to improve it, please let me know, but I wanted to leave it like the options.conf "editor"
    Martynas Bendorius

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast