[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

I'm unable to reproduce it. Do you run CloudLinux? Have you tried updating/reinstalling the plugin? If it's not CloudLinux, and if update/reinstall of the plugin doesn't help, please attach the output of "./build gen_help_json". Thank you!

no CL, have not tried removing and reinstalling the plugin yet, that was next on the list. been so long I wanted to read up on how to remove and install LOL

wanted to get output just as fyi before I did but cannot seem to capture it all, can only get parts of it using putty

removing and reinstalling did not help.
I cannot find a way to actually get the info you need, any thoughts on how to get it using putty?
any cmd that will output it to a txt file?

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build gen_help_json > /var/www/html/gen_help_json.txt
chmod 644 /var/www/html/gen_help_json.txt

Now download the file using http://hostname.com/gen_help_json.txt, attach it here and do:
Code:
rm -f /var/www/html/gen_help_json.txt

I see the problem... A temporary fix would be:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set autover no

ok, so apply fix and should be good or do I nee to reinstall?
if will be patched soon I can also just as easily just wait, being lazy has its benefits :)

The command provided above would solve it immediately, and with the next release of CB 2.0 you could turn "autover" option to "yes" again, if you need it :)

ok I guess I am not so lazy I cannot copy and paste once :)
will try in a bit when I have ssh open again and let you know although with the speed in which you saw error I believe you are correct.

since last update I am having issues with GD, not sure if related but its the only change made. thougth it may had been last php 5.5 update but found evidence it started moments after the CB plugin update was run.
immediately after update I did a build all (no options changed) to correct any issues I MAY have had and not seen from the autoover issue and GD (while php shows as loaded) is no longer creating thumbnails for anything.

and as an aside anyway to add imagmagik to CB?
I could use that as a temp solution if it was easier to add.

presently am running .build all d from shell to see if that corrects it.
like I said not sure if related but issue started moments (like 10 minutes) after the update and build run from gui and affects multiple sites using invisionpower gallery. I did rule out issue with the software and php handlers.

Last edited:
odd
did you check site logs to see if there was any clue?
did the path change to the GD library ?
have you (or the site owner) tried to rebuild the thumbnails?
(many scripts have a 'rebuild' feature like when you global change the size of media)
and its only thumbs?
could this be problems with the permissions on the thumbs folder, maybe with the upgrade on PHP, now spaces in the file names / folder names are causing troubles?

yeah tried all that, no changes to D library, chmod and chown checked too, rebuilds done.
like i said this happened moments after I did build all after plugin update and php versions or handlers did not change

well I guess my issue can be ignored, due to financial issues we found this morning I'll be having to shut the server down anyways. but if anyone else notices GD issues maybe the afore posted info would help narrow it down.

Hello,

Finally I have something to show for you guys! :) I have tried it to make as good as possible. Please let me know your feedback, feature requests, bugs etc.

Download link: http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/custombuild.tar.gz

NOTE: CustomBuild 2.0 is needed for plugin to work.

View attachment 1798 View attachment 1799 View attachment 1800 View attachment 1801
I am attaching some screenshots too.
Thank you all for creating feature requests on the forums and your tries to improve DirectAdmin! :)

It would be a great help for the not so experienced user. that you explain how to install this and how you run it...
thx

If you have admin access to DirectAdmin, you can install this plugin using "Plugin Manager" on admin level.

I get a webpage not available "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" (in Chrome) and something like this in Firefox on installing the plugin. As URL and as a file upload. Can it be an firewallport I've to open? I just started on a new CentOS 7, and everything I try to do seems firewall-related....

Directadmin seems to work fine (the other options)

I get a webpage not available "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" (in Chrome) and something like this in Firefox on installing the plugin. As URL and as a file upload. Can it be an firewallport I've to open? I just started on a new CentOS 7, and everything I try to do seems firewall-related....

Directadmin seems to work fine (the other options)

i got an error to, but i downloaded it to my computer and installed the plugin through file browsing on my computer...

On what file location? In the script-folder? Or is there al "plugin" folder already?
no file location...
on the directadmin login, login as admin of the server...
there you have a extra features section ( at bottom ) there is a link plugin manager.
if you dont see the link, this means your not logged in as an administrator.

after pressing the link
you see at the bottom, add plugin with a textfield for entering a url
and file with a browse button next to it.
just select file , press the browse bottun and go to the downloaded file on your computer.
in the password field , enter your password ( admin password ), the select box "install after downloaded" needs to be selected... and then press add plugin.

Then everything wil be installed where it should be and now you have in the extra features section an extra link for custombuild....
if that does not work, then your file is corrupt / your doing something wrong / or you are not a admin of the webserver....

Back