[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Strange... I tried it on another pc (win 7), the file-option gave a "plugin-name"-failure and the URL works!

No idea why my pc (also Win 7) refused to do it.

But it works a it should with the URL option.

The plugin works great!

Version 1.0.15 is now released! :) It includes "Remove Software" tab, which allows removing not used software (clean up the system from not used packages) with only 1 click.

Last edited:
How to setup safe_mode in Custombuild 2.0

I'm using Centos 6.6
DA with CB 2.0
Handler suphp

How can I turn on of of safe mode to Clients Domain

In Custombuild 1.3 i see
1.png

But in Custumbuild 2.0 I don't see same
2.JPG

This is totally amazing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

It feels like Christmas. :)

I'm getting a new server tomorrow and I'm going to give this a try with centos7. After seeing it in action, it is hard to imagine da without it now.

For CB 2.0 - the answer is yes, latest is 932, but latest version of plugin is 1.0.14.

How on earth did you get the plugin to perform root actions? In the past this was almost impossible unless you wrote C++ code.

Also, i would never install this on a production server unless it was tested and working without issues. Is everyone installing this using it to run builds already?

Last edited:
Apparently many of us are already using this plugin.. I do have it installed but since i like to be in a console way i dont use that so much, but i've tested it and is working fine ;)

Regards

This is totally amazing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

It feels like Christmas. :)

I'm getting a new server tomorrow and I'm going to give this a try with centos7. After seeing it in action, it is hard to imagine da without it now.

Thank you for your kind words :) I'm glad you liked it!

How on earth did you get the plugin to perform root actions? In the past this was almost impossible unless you wrote C++ code.

Also, i would never install this on a production server unless it was tested and working without issues. Is everyone installing this using it to run builds already?

I use it on production machines, and IF, I say IF I have any troubles Martynas is there like lighting to help, EVEN if was my error :)

Hi Martynas,

Is there going to be support for MariaDB on Custombuild2 with CentOS 6?

Hi there!

I'm using DA with CB 2.0
In options.conf
I'm have set ioncube=yes.
./build ioncube

But When I install source.
requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so to be installed by the website operator

:'(

Run: php -v

to check if ioncube has been correctly installed

Regards

Yes.

PHP 5.6.4 (cli) (built: Dec 31 2014 01:12:45)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend OPcache v7.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

So. What problem?

Thanks you!

Maybe a very dumb question, but how do i enable all the options selected in "Edit Options" via the plugin web interface? Is there a button to press to activate the configuration selected? Or is this solely done via ssh? Thanks..

"Save" (submit) button is available at the very bottom of the page :)

Back