[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Same issue here, i didn't notice because i dont use the plugin actually (but still is installed, just in case :)).

Everything up2date, also, Martynas, if you want you can access my server in order to investigate.

Regards

It's strange, /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build file didn't have correct permissions set. The following commands fixed it:
Code:
chown root:admin /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
chmod 4755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build

Hi,
is this plugin needs something to function? (like flash player etc...)
about 2 weeks now it's not function on 2 server, now just saying "Executing..." forever...

Are you running CloudLinux?

Martynas.. This is a AWSOME plug in for DA.

Thanks a bunch for releasing this to us. I love it.

Best regards
Jukka

I don't know if this has been discussed before but I suggest that this plugin becomes buildin part of DA as well as custombuild itself, especially now with the new skin release.

how to install this plugin?

login to your DirectAdmin server with admin account.
go to "Plugin Manager" and Paste this link for Url.
Code:
http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/custombuild.tar.gz

then type your password in "Password:" and click on "Add Plugin".

Hi,
is this plugin needs something to function? (like flash player etc...)
about 2 weeks now it's not function on 2 server, now just saying "Executing..." forever...

its fixed for now.
maybe after doing java, or CentOS ,... update?

Did install the on several CentOS servers, however am not able to install on CentOS7??
The other difference is that ce CentOS servers are on a LAN behind pfSense on internal address.
However DirectAdmin is working correct.

I tried both install from DA plugin Manager: URL as well as File

Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now : tar returned error code 2

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

I can see that directory /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild is created.
The files in there are:

[root@cursadweb-01 custombuild]# ll
total 456
-rw-r--r-- 1 diradmin diradmin 0 Apr 22 15:40 available_version.txt
-rw------- 1 diradmin diradmin 23 Apr 22 15:30 plugin.conf
-rwx------ 1 diradmin diradmin 460800 Apr 22 15:30 plugin.tar.gz

However the unpacking and installation is not working:confused:

;)Yes,

I manually downloaded it on my Windows Desktop unzipped it with &-Zip en transferred to CentOS7.
Now I was able to install plugin from DirectADmin panel.
However I had to change some owner/rights after install.

configure and logs directories owned by cb_plugin:cb_plugin.

Any thoughts about this issue?

I tried that on two servers, one behind the pfSense firewall and one other server. On both I was able to download the files with wget en to extract them without problems with tar xvz.
So it seems a bit strange.

If I can find a suitable plugin I need I will try again.

First of all i really appreciate your efforts in creating the CustomBuild software and plugin.

I am just crazy about not getting this to work on my own.
I now have two systems where it is not working.

I would love to hear what the issue caused.

System is a Debian Jessie 8.4 64bit and has been installed in the last 3 days.

Code:
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 1541)
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# php -v
PHP 5.5.34 (cli) (built: Apr 22 2016 11:03:14)
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# php -i | grep -i safe-mode
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# php -i | grep -i configure
Configure Command => './configure' '--with-apxs2' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.conf.d' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysql-sock=/usr/local/mysql/data/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local' '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-xsl' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-soap' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-icu-dir=/usr/local/icu' '--enable-intl'

Based on messages to others i have checked a few other things:
Code:
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ls -alih ../plugins/custombuild/admin/build
6695981 -rwxr-xr-x 1 diradmin diradmin 14K Jul 20 2014 ../plugins/custombuild/admin/build
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# chown root:admin /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# chmod 4755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build
root@server1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ls -alih ../plugins/custombuild/admin/build
6695981 -rwsr-xr-x 1 root admin 14K Jul 20 2014 ../plugins/custombuild/admin/build

Thank you for your willingness to help me (and others).

Dear Sir/Madam,

On the server there is PHP 5.4 and 7.0 already , when I try to add php_expert 5.6 php-fpm it seems like it's installed (php-fpm56.service)
When I try to start ./build update service php-fpm56.service it's being deleted.
Could you help me, please. Thank you

Back