[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

I have 1.0.17 and when I try to update to 1.0.18, DirectAdmin shows no error but it stays in the old version. Any ideas on how to check this?

Please try clicking "update" again :) That should solve the problem.

Nginx in custombuild still version 1.13.6,
And Nginx has been updated to 1.13.7

ok its going on 4 years that the plugin has been out, why is it not been added to install script ? It works fantastic.

It could be added as an option after choosing custombuild, a simple y or n for those that don't want the plugin. I could see no reason why anyone wouldn't want it installed.

CSF installs their plug in auto . I think this would be great.

Just a simple question:

At the top of the plugin are two buttons:
[Update Custombuild] and [Update Custombuild Script and Versions (only)]

These buttons are calling each ./build update and ./build update_script

Is this right?

I just installed, it and everything seemed to go smooth. I got All parts have been installed once the ./build all d command finished.

WHen I go to DirectAdmin, I do not see anything different. When I go to Plugin Manager I see it there:

It just says custombuild with no version and everything says no. So when I check box it, and click Install I get:

Result While Installing Plugin(s)

Details

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

When I check it and click Activate:

Result While Activating Plugins

Details

Plugin custombuild is not installed and cannot be activated. Install the plugin first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

suprastan, are you sure you are using CustomBuild 2.0 on your system ? The plugin is not compatible with 1.1 and 1.2.

suprastan, are you sure you are using CustomBuild 2.0 on your system ? The plugin is not compatible with 1.1 and 1.2.

Yeah,

I followed the install guide here:

https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=44743

How to install custombuild 2.0?
Code:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin
wget -O custombuild.tar.gz http://files.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild.tar.gz
tar xvzf custombuild.tar.gz
cd custombuild
./build

Then I did this:

Code:
./build all d

Please check:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build version

Do you have /usr mounted as noexec? Please check 'mount | grep noexec'.

Do you have /usr mounted as noexec? Please check 'mount | grep noexec'.

Here is the output:

sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000)
tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,release_agent=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd)
pstore on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls,net_prio type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_prio,net_cls)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuacct,cpu)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,perf_event)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/memory type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,memory)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/blkio type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blkio)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/pids type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,pids)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/hugetlb type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,hugetlb)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/devices type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices)

Hm.. May you try removing the plugin completely and then installing it again?

Everytime there is an update available I have the followiing error on 2 server in the update tab:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 17

Back