Additional Spam Countermeasures?

It is just a matter of MX priority.

On the EFA server the only setup would be add the domains in this way:

domain.tld final-server-ip
So am I correct in thinking the following:

If the EFA server is down then the email will be delivered directly.

If a spammer sends to the highest-cost record only (some do, thinking it's least likely to be spam-protected) they can still get around your spam-filtering so your highest-cost record should probably lead to a non-responsive IP#.
Also, why you dont think on roundcube as webmail? Does the other have really something better?
People who want Enterprise Email generally want to be able to transfer in their already existing settings and mailstore.
]
Transferring the mailstore is easy using IMAP commandes, but transferring in settings to/from Roundcube seems impossible (see other threads and the page in the DirectAdmin knowledgebase) because there appears to be no easy way to move user-specific data in and out of the RoundCube database.

For example just for one of my mailboxes it took almost an hour to reset up all the address book information and other personalization settings when I moved my account to a new server.

I can't expect clients to pay for an Enterprise solution if there's no easy migration path, and most of the Enterprise Email solution providers offer it.

But this is a separate discussion so I'm thinking about creating a thread on comparing webmail solutions.

Jeff

Thanks :) But well.. "for free" is still better than "cheap".. specially if the free one works fine XD
Free vs cheap also depends on whether you're renting (paying for) an extra server, or if you've got your own boxes available in your own datacenter.

Jeff

Back