Get the power of 325+ apps via Softaculous on DirectAdmin (3 Months FREE)

softaculous

Verified User
Integrate ONE CLICK install for 325+ popular apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc into your DirectAdmin panel.
Click here to get Softaculous Premium FREE for 3 Months

Install Softaculous on your DirectAdmin server and allow your users to auto install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc with the click of a button.

What is Softaculous ?
Softaculous is an auto installer strongly integrated into DirectAdmin control panel. Softaculous allows you to auto install 325+ apps via Softaculous and manage the installations i.e. Upgrade, Backups, Restore, Clone and much more.

Click here to check Softaculous demo

Highlights of Softaculous :
1. 325+ scripts Full List
2. Scripts updated daily
3. ONE STEP install process
4. Ratings, Reviews and Demos
5. One click Import from other auto installers
6. Clone installations
7. Automated Backups
8. Multilingual apps
9. WHMCS auto install module to allow users to install apps when they sign up with you.
10. Rebranding
11. ACL

We're looking for a solution which will integrate into our design. At the least we require our logo, so the first question refers to your demo:

Can we replace your logo with our own, where Softaculous appears in our control panel?

We'd much prefer that Softaculous integrates into the control panel completely and takes on the outer shell of our DirectAdmin skin. So our second question is:

Does Softaculous have a mode wherein we can choose to show the entire Softaculous interface inside our own skin for the DirectAdmin control panel, no matter which skin we use?

And yet more: We've recently begun moving all our clients from older servers to new state-of-the-art systems, so I must ask:

When we move a user between two systems using Softaculous, will the Softaculous installation on the new server be able to pick up which apps have been installed on Softaculous in a different machine, and automatically import what you need to automatically handle updates?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi,

>> Can we replace your logo with our own, where Softaculous appears in our control panel?

Yes you can do that with Softaculous.

>> Does Softaculous have a mode wherein we can choose to show the entire Softaculous interface inside our own skin for the DirectAdmin control panel, no matter which skin we use?

At the moment we do not have this however we will add this in the next version of Softaculous.

>> When we move a user between two systems using Softaculous, will the Softaculous installation on the new server be able to pick up which apps have been installed on Softaculous in a different machine, and automatically import what you need to automatically handle updates?

Yes if you are moving all the data of the users' account the installations will also be migrated to the new server. Please make sure the following folders of each user are migrated to the new server :
/home/USERNAME/.softaculous/
/home/USERNAME/softaculous_backups/

Thanks... getting more interested. Do you have a timeframe for when your next version (with the ability to see Softaculous inside the DirectAdmin skin) will be available?

Jeff

Thanks for the update; I just sent an email to your sales address.

Jeff

Hi,

The Sales team has replied to your email. We can continue with the discussion there.

Thanks. I just yesterday finished moving all my clients to a new hardware/software platform, so I'll be moving forward shortly. I appreciate your prompt response, which I've seen in my email :), but I've been too busy to reply until now.

Jeff

Hi,

We have release Softaculous 4.5.4 couple of days back which includes the Native UI feature for Directadmin.

Back