Use PHP-NG (PHP 7) with Custombuild

Woutwo

Hi all!

I am using Custombuild 2 with two PHP versions at the moment (PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.6).
I'd like to replace 5.6 by 5.7, but I could not find how to do this in custombuild.

I already installed PHP 7 from the Git-repository, so the installation should work.

How can I use the newest version of PHP with custombuild?

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

We need to have at least BETA version of it to include into CustomBuild :)

i would also want php 7 in beta. i use invisionpower script and wordpress and nothing is broken :)
would love to use this in test server and then on production server given the benchmarks on net, im stoked to use php 7 even in beta stage

thanks alot, ive upgraded to php 7 and my sites works great. nothing broken.

I use invision power board forum 4.x which is their latest version. Their new forum version is coded for php 5.3 and forum works perfect on php 7 so this will give u idea which scripts could potentially break and which doesnt

thanks alot, ive upgraded to php 7 and my sites works great. nothing broken.

I use invision power board forum 4.x which is their latest version. Their new forum version is coded for php 5.3 and forum works perfect on php 7 so this will give u idea which scripts could potentially break and which doesnt

IPS4 is actually coded to php 5.6 standards, and as of 4.1.7 has also any know bugs for php 7 fixed as well. :)

Rhett (IPS Inc)

Back