[Full Skin] einDa!

|DOMAIN| table make up

Hi everyone,

I installed this skin on direct admin and am customizing it to my liking.
However going to CMD_ADDITIONAL_DOMAINS?domain this skin does not show prober numbers on user limit.

Does anyone know where I can edit the |DOMAINS| show it wil show up the correct numbers?

Thanx in advance !

Yes, the skin use a google material icons.

Rgds,
Eduardo
pd. Surprised that you continue to use the skin, more than four years since the original publication

Hi Microz, i like your skin, why did you discontunued this skin ?

Hi Active8, Because Directadmin is developing the Evolution Skin. (it's not my total taste, but at least it seems to be more recent)

Rgds

Hi microz, I like this skin, I hope you still update it :)

Evolution Skin is good but it's not my taste :(

Spectacular skin, this skin is beautiful. I want more updates please do not abandon this project. :love::love:

@exemaco This skin does not support newer DA version, lot of options is not visible of dont work, check before use

Hi @microz

I am actually want to use your skin for specific mail hosting with Directadmin, I like to hide the Menu for end user for some of them, but I could not find in the code for those "My account, Advanced features". I only find the /user/menu_user.html and able to comment some block for lift menu.

Kindly guide me where I can manage to comment menu for it.

Thanks!

** Your skin is very good for this type of purpose**

Hi @microz

I am actually want to use your skin for specific mail hosting with Directadmin, I like to hide the Menu for end user for some of them, but I could not find in the code for those "My account, Advanced features". I only find the /user/menu_user.html and able to comment some block for lift menu.

Kindly guide me where I can manage to comment menu for it.

Thanks!

** Your skin is very good for this type of purpose**

How about "Customize Evolution Skin" for Evolution?
It enables you to hide certain sections from different usergroups as well as rename and relink them.

I wouldn't have suggested it if you had other needs to do with the EinDa skin.

Back