DA-Glass

It's just playing around... some users commented already that they likes the new skin :p

Thanks again for all the great work. ;)

Greetz,

Sander

Edit: Because of my earlier posts with the screenshot links don't get posted, here the screenshots of my edited grey and black skin:

Schermafdruk 2015-01-29 00.32.21.pngSchermafdruk 2015-01-29 00.32.58.png

Last edited:
how about a common header? can you make one that could fit all the color styles?
not the complete header just the middle part that holds the logo

I have 2 more suggestions:
How about change the following 2 lines in the original skin? :p

template_reseller_bottom.html line 179 change:
<td class="stats_left">|LANG_EMAILS|</td> to <td class="stats_left">|LANG_EMAIL_ACCOUNTS|</td>

template_user_bottom.html line 184 change:
<td class="stats_left">|LANG_EMAILS|</td> to <td class="stats_left">|LANG_EMAIL_ACCOUNTS|</td>

With that change it shows "E-mail accounts" instead of "E-mails" by the Account Statistics on the right ;)

Greetz,

Sander.

I have 2 more suggestions:
How about change the following 2 lines in the original skin? :p

template_reseller_bottom.html line 179 change:

template_user_bottom.html line 184 change:

With that change it shows "E-mail accounts" instead of "E-mails" by the Account Statistics on the right ;)

Greetz,

Sander.

I didn't like "E-mail accounts" because it didn't use capitals (E-Mail Accounts) as all other links and didn't want to change the original language files so I went with E-Mails. I'm strange that way ;)

Hi dugalex :)
I know this is not your skin problem , but a general problem
when switching skins most of the time I have to do a page refresh and flush the cache and as you are a designer,
can we do something to 'Auto' refresh so we dont get the old css still hanging in there?

more for the user end to eliminate the panic emails that their site is all messed up , you know the type :)

here are what happens, the pictures say more lol
SkinChange1.pngSkinChange2.png

You can try to add this code to the end of "reseller/skins.html" to refresh the page automatically:

<script type='text/javascript'>

(function()
{
if( window.localStorage )
{
if( !localStorage.getItem( 'firstLoad' ) )
{
localStorage[ 'firstLoad' ] = true;
window.location.reload();
}
else
localStorage.removeItem( 'firstLoad' );
}
})();

</script>

I'll try to find a better solution if possible.

sure, I'll give it a go :)
but would imagine all skins would need this inserted in the skins.html
depending on where you are going and where you have been lol
maybe this may ens up being a addition to all skins as they are created?
so Thank you once again, and if ya find a better solution, Im all ears (and trials) :)
BTW, I just love the black skin :cool:
got to be the best free skin yet

This would only work for my skin if I put the code in.

I think, to keep it script free I'll just rename this line in header.html:

<link href="/CSS_STYLE?v=|VERSION|" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
to
<link href="/CSS_MAIN?v=|VERSION|" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

and in files_user.conf:

CSS_STYLE=inc/style.css
to
CSS_MAIN=inc/style.css

That way it wont load the old css style but the current one and it wont need refreshing the page.

I also use the black skin as it is my favorite as well.

Skin has been updated. It should load without the need to refresh the page.
I've also fixed the nodes display as it wasn't showing correctly.

Beautiful, absolutely great skin!!!!!
I see now the inodes has the min/max count :)
and seems the page refresh mod works well.
Great work, cant say thank you enough:D

DA Glass Screen Shot for your DA Skin Selector

ok so I have created a screenshot for the DA Glass skin for use in the Skin Selector, I hope it all uploads, Im including a psp so you can arrange as you wish but this is what I did...for now...:)
ok so it wont take a psp so I'll upload
Down Load Here
DA-Glass.jpg
Yes its 1200x1200 but the Skin Manager will resize to 200x200 :)

I also made a screen shot for the skin selector including the Server Stats box that Alex added
I like it as a "At a glance" that services are all running :)
SO Great add On Mr. dugalex :cool:
here is the ScreenShot w/Stats
DA-FreeWith-Stats50.jpg

Updated to 1.47.0-06

Added a Server Status box under the Admin Panel

Alex, I have noticed this about the stats and Im sure its not what you added but rather the processes involved fetching the info
but if the load is up a little then I have noticed the Stats not appear until all the info had been gathered or the load drops back down, sometime just the heading and no stats will show.

Alex, I have noticed this about the stats and Im sure its not what you added but rather the processes involved fetching the info
but if the load is up a little then I have noticed the Stats not appear until all the info had been gathered or the load drops back down, sometime just the heading and no stats will show.

Yes, I noticed the same thing. Remember when I said it doesn't seem to work but then it worked in the morning. Maybe someone here that knows more about php can have a look at it.
It's available at GitHub now and the file is at "inc/status.html".
The other Alex (Skin Selector one) might know a bit more about it :)

EDIT: If I remove the load display from the script it displays the services fine.

Last edited:
yes, I remember now lol
and yes, I think the other Alex would be the one I would suggest :p
but the load display, to me anyway is one of the parts I like, so with that finding, maybe will be easier for someone like Ales to quickly resolve the issue??
I my point him to the thread if he dont see it, but Im sure he looks at most all posts

Last edited:
I'm writing this to both dugalex and AndyII...

AndyII was kind enought to set up DA-Glass on a reseller account on one of my servers, and I played with the colors. I've had cataract surgery on one of my eyes, but I'm awaiting it on the other. So I covered my 'good' eye and looked at the colors with my 'bad' eye, so I could draw a conclusion as the effectiveness of the colors for people with 'low-vision'.

While the first color (I can it 'gray') works best, they all have a problem for folk with low vision in that they're not 'high-contrast' enough.

I imagine that creating a solution which is just black and white would tend to go agqinst the whole concept of the 'glass' look, I'd still appreciate it very much (at least until my next surgery, scheduled for March 20th), and it would be much more usable for others with low-vision.

Here in the U.S., it's actually a legal requirement to have websites accessible to folk with low vision, so I'm hoping this is easily added, and I'm also hoping it'll be done by dugalex, to be part of the core installation.

Another question I have is about the link (which may have been already answered). There's a link to the dugalex website in the skin. Although now it doesn't point to anything webhosting related, I'd prefer to not have it, because in the future it may link to products which compete with mine.

Is the link removable by a checkbox, or some other method which would 'stick' through updates? Is it even allowed?

Thanks.

Jeff

Back