DA-Glass

Yes, that's almost true. I read almost all the new threads and new posts, but still I may miss something. I've updated the skin on my server.
So what issue do you have? Should I reboot my server to see an issue in the skin? Or is it already fixed?

I my point him to the thread if he dont see it, but Im sure he looks at most all posts

Thanks for replying ZeItEr (Alex) :)

So here is the strange issue with the new release Alex (dugalex) added a server stats box to the skin, under certain conditions
and I think is only when the server load exceeds 1 on the 5 min, the status box will not show, or maybe takes a while to appear, if the loads are very low under 1 then the box quickly appears, we ( not being coders) think it may have something to do with the code in the functions.php located in the inc folder
it just seems to have difficulty fetching the server load stats, and like dugalex mentioned, if he removes the bit of code that displays the load numbers it will always show no mater what so we think it has something to do with just the process in which the load numbers are gathered and displays, Maybe, just maybe the load has to be at a stable number (not changing) in order for the process to be captured and displayed?

This is turning out to be a very nice edition to the skins available and I see further development as time goes on
like some css options ( more than many already available ), Ex. Email Only Versions , a high contrast for users like Jeff so people with vision troubles will be able to use :)

Here in the U.S., it's actually a legal requirement to have websites accessible to folk with low vision, so I'm hoping this is easily added, and I'm also hoping it'll be done by dugalex, to be part of the core installation.

Another question I have is about the link (which may have been already answered). There's a link to the dugalex website in the skin. Although now it doesn't point to anything webhosting related, I'd prefer to not have it, because in the future it may link to products which compete with mine.

Is the link removable by a checkbox, or some other method which would 'stick' through updates? Is it even allowed?

Thanks.

Jeff

I did have a black & white version but after so many changes it didn't look good so I dropped it. I might re-create it when the time allows.

dugalex.com.au will never point to a hosting related website but as I said in the first post, if enough people donate for the icons to be purchased ($69.95USD) I'll remove the Icons and dugalex link from the skin. For now I need to have a link back to the icons author, so I also put my link on the other side instead of having an empty space.

Another issue was found and a solution was already suggested in a pull request.
I was no successful in trying to replicate the issue on my server even with LA greater than 5.0. My suggestion would be here to use AJAX to load the block with JS, so the whole page would load quicker.

I can't recreate it now eider. Maybe it got fixed (or somehow I fixed it :cool:) when I merged all the files into one. Thanks for the other fix.

mine seemed to go away after I updated the creation_check.js
admin_level_updates was throwing a js error and I found a difference in these files compared to the latest release of the enhanced skin
no matter how many times I try to get the stats to load it always does load, there is a 1 second delay on all tries but at least it does seem to work without fail
so I too added what ZiEtEr changed in the other file on my copy here
( which still has the separate functions file)

Must have forgotten to update that file since who knows what version. There is always something you miss. The skin has been updated now with both fixes. Black & White version for "nobaloney" should come in the next update, unless there is something else I missed and have to update it before that :)

Look awesome, my question is, can i use any plugin like softaculous and stuff in your skin?

I've missed the solution for the server status box. Ik get a bunche of php code showed.

Back