Passing away of forum moderator "nobaloney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace, Jeff. Thank you for all your help and guiding me on my first steps in this business. I whish you a heaven full with your so loved strawberrys!

What a bummer. I really liked him. He was always able and willing to help me. Even if all I needed help with was head trash. I will certainly miss him.

R.I.P. Jeff

R.I.P Jeff.

I my opinion the best contributor of this forum, we will never forget him.

He was quite a character, I never cease to be amazed at the amount of stuff he wrote on here.

Before he passed he asked me to take over his operation and needless to say I have had to fill some very LARGE shoes

Just seeing this now. Thanks for the picture of Jeff - good to finally see a face to connect with the name nobalony.

To me that was a very apt name, nobalony, just pure and good and solid input and content, I was always very much interested in anything Jeff had to add to issues I was seeking answers to.

May the Almighty G'd bless all who were close to Jeff and may He grant Jeff a rich entry and welcome in His eternal Kingdom. My prayers are with you and your loved ones. Shalom!

Wow, I can't believe I'm just seeing this. :( He was such a wealth of knowledge. RIP Jeff.

WOW. Just now reading this. Haven't been on the forums in a while. So sad. I had no idea he was that old. It's funny how we assume people that are doing what we do are about the same age as us.

I think that those of us that know our way around DA should make a concerted effort to fill his shoes here in the forums. Perhaps all of us working together we could field about 75% of the questions that Jeff did.

Rest in Peace, Jeff.

If we are that lucky IMHO we might be able to handle 50% of the questions he would field. Jeff's knowledge and insight was simply amazing.

WOW. Just now reading this. Haven't been on the forums in a while. So sad. I had no idea he was that old. It's funny how we assume people that are doing what we do are about the same age as us.

I think that those of us that know our way around DA should make a concerted effort to fill his shoes here in the forums. Perhaps all of us working together we could field about 75% of the questions that Jeff did.

Rest in Peace, Jeff.

It's a bad news.
He helped me and DA community a lot.

Rest in peace, Jeff.

I just saw the bad news. I talked a few years ago with Jeff on the phone and he solved my problems. He was a great person at the DA community. RIP Jeff.

Jeff was such a great person. He replied a couple of times in my topics. A big loss for the DA community :( Rest in peace Jeff! Thanks for everything you have done.

This comes as a shock, and brings a tremendous sense of grief with it.
Although I never had the pleasure to have talked to him, his forum postings have always been very helpful, and gave insight into his vast knowledge.
Him passing away is a huge loss to the DA community and for all of his loved ones surrounding him.

Rest in peace Jeff
You will definitely be missed

I didn't see this and sent Jeff an email last week. I got a reply last night. Bummer. Jeff was a great guy and a great resource to the community - always trying to help. We'll miss ya Jeff.

And then some, he called me the day before he passed and suffice it to say it felt like a huge blow. Add to that I cannot even begin to fathom what he must have been feeling knowing that he would not be leaving the hospital.

I recall the many phone conversations we would have about a wide variety of topics, how he LOVED to talk!

I can only hope and pray when I get up around his age there will be someone younger who may have the time for me as I did for him.

This comes as a shock, and brings a tremendous sense of grief with it.
Although I never had the pleasure to have talked to him, his forum postings have always been very helpful, and gave insight into his vast knowledge.
Him passing away is a huge loss to the DA community and for all of his loved ones surrounding him.

Rest in peace Jeff
You will definitely be missed

I was the one who sent you that reply last night. There is not a day that goes by that when I hear my phone ringing wishing it was Jeff asking "Hi Neal, have you got a minute?" next thing I know we could be talking for close to an hour or maybe more.

Heaven knows that Jeff pulled my bacon out of the fire more times than I can count with some of my stuff and sometimes it would be the most simplest of things that would leave me doing the classic "facepalm" gesture.

I didn't see this and sent Jeff an email last week. I got a reply last night. Bummer. Jeff was a great guy and a great resource to the community - always trying to help. We'll miss ya Jeff.

Very sad new indeed, only just noticed it by his user status. Quite the character, never a dull moment with him and a big help here on the forum. We definitely can't have enough guys like him over here!

One key thing that I recall in my numerous conversations with him when he would be trying to teach me something would be when he would say "Pay very close attention to what I am about to say next....."

How I wished that I had even more time to talk with him as there were times when I would be so incredibly busy and I would have to cut some of our conversations short because I had other things that needed my attention.

Very sad new indeed, only just noticed it by his user status. Quite the character, never a dull moment with him and a big help here on the forum. We definitely can't have enough guys like him over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back