Resource Usage per file

paksociety

Verified User
Hi.
I am using nginx with apache.
Os is centos 6.
recently i changed theme of my wordpress site, Now resource usage is very high.
I want to check which file is using more resources what i have to do to achieve this?

Logs are telling me nothing.

Regards

Hello,

Files do not use any resources. And if to say about PHP scripts you should have some knowledges to deal with this and debug it.

The simplest thing you could do I guess if you want to do it yourself is to enable debug mode in WP and see its output. You won't see CPU usage there probably, but RAM usage and time used for generation of a page you might see there.

Hi.
errors was just telling me wp_enque_script error.
i was adding a loop and loop was not closed properly thats why server was using more resources. Problem solved now.
And what is meant by per file usage , is that on cpanel it shows load per file for example domain/directory/index.php is using that much ram, admin-ajax.php is using that much.

I was asking for this feature.

Regards

Those PHP files when you see them in a directory of your sites have inclusions of many other files (PHP: include(), require(), etc).
What you see in cpanel is resources which were used to serve a request, so those are per request/thread resources, not per file (behind one request might be numerous files included by one script). For these purposes you can use server-status in apache.

Related: http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=91

Back