php-fpm per user custom php ini directives

andr1us

Hi,

I know that php-fpm pool configuration is read from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/|USER|/php/php-fpm54.conf file and you can add custom php ini directives. But this file is generated from template and if I add custom lines it will be overwritten.

How to make php-fpm read some additional configuration file per user only if it exists?

Hi,

I fixed this by editing the php-fpm template in "/usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/php-fpm.conf" (first copy it to the custom directory).

Code:
|*if USER="username"|
php_admin_value[php_directive] = value
|*endif|

Then run /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build rewrite_configs

But, since there are |CUSTOM1| and |CUSTOM2| values in the template, I hope an easier way will be provided (unless there already is but I missed it).

regards,
Stijn

Solved it myself

Go to "Custom HTTPD Configuration" and you will be able to also change php-fpm config files per user.

regards
Stijn

Solved it myself

Go to "Custom HTTPD Configuration" and you will be able to also change php-fpm config files per user .

regards
Stijn

Hi

Where did you find user custom config for php-fpm?
In php-fpm.conf template file is | CUSTOM1 | tag used . Unfortunatelly the same tag is used in virtual_host2 * .conf . Config added into CUSTOM1 section will be inserted for php-fpm and apache (on the top of virtual host) . This makes error after rewrite_conf ( php-fpm directives are unknown for apache ) .

I do not know who put this tags in two independent configuration files. I think so it can not work .

Maybe custom php-fpm config should be in another way configured ( i know that i can make custom template but it's no sense)

Sorry for my poor english.
Regards

Question,

How can I give a user control to this? This is only admin level. PHP-FPM won't allow .htaccess files being used to change specific settings (developers like the error reporting etc being on at times, but want to switch it off by command)

Back